3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GSXR-600rr 28.04.20 09:35 am

Crutches for the game (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Good time of day.

From our kind poles (Red Hot Games - the creators of the CMS 2018), will soon receive updates related to the customization of the game. In the meantime, let's solve the problem ourselves. On the forums I managed to find some useful information for more or less nice gameplay. For version 1.2.9

1 - put medium or low graphics quality (settings - video settings - graphics quality) (it makes no sense to play at maximum graphics settings, as a little lag).

2 - disable vertical sync (settings - picture settings - vertical sync). She is needed here as the hare stop signal :)

3 - poshamanit in the control panel of your video card and to reduce all the points for the game CMS-2018. In my case it the NVIDIA control panel. Click - start - search for NVIDIA (one card from Radion - write, respectively) - NVIDIA control panel - 3D settings - program settings - add (specify the path to the game and click on the file cms2018.exe) - press apply.
Next, as shown in the picture, all of the following functions or cut down to a minimum. (don't worry, these settings will only affect this game in all other games and applications functions will remain unchanged).
For owners of Radeon - all the procedures, respectively.

In the end you have got as I have.

Spoiler

4 - Zoom when unmouting/mounting - incl. or off. optional zoom camera at the time of focusing on one unit (if anyone is not annoyed by the jumps of the camera when working with oddelenie details - you can leave on.)

5 - Luster parts like a cat's balls" :) But for those who are VERY annoying flare and blurry - it is possible at all to disable. To do this, press a combination of win + r (win is the button located between the Ctrl and Alt) - write regedit - HKEY_CURRENT_USER-Software-Red Dot Games Car Mechanic Simulator 2018. Choose a file _bloom and set the value 0.

All highlights will be. Here is the result:

Spoiler

If I find something, I might add. Thank you - I smoke.
PS sory it was too late at the time of this post, the second picture I messed up the places of the pictures :) do not judge strictly :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 28.04.20

I have something stuck... Zoom when unmouting/mounting - in game menu disabled ?

D
Denis19911 28.04.20

Cool

T
Teranaft234 28.04.20

And who else has faced in 1.2.9 with the lack of charging points upgrade ?
Spoiler

G
GSXR-600rr 28.04.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
I have something stuck... Zoom when unmouting/mounting - in game menu disabled ?
Yes it is in game menu

G
GSXR-600rr 28.04.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
I had the same 1.2.9, but I did not betray value. I have accumulated 4 LVL, showed available with a sign -, but I'm 4 points and not spent. And when I started to use glasses instead of -4 I've chipped in a 0, while the normally opened 4 skills.
If short: value available research points is not always properly display the value (but not looking at it - it works).

V
Vlad Kurbatov 28.04.20

Comrades, 20 fps - help )) What else you can disable??? 1024 - text nil ))

G
GSXR-600rr 28.04.20

Vlad Kurbatov wrote:
Comrades, 20 fps - help )) What else you can disable??? 1024 - text nil ))
There probably is iron need to upgrade (buy) :( give the parameters their kopma