3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WASWAS 28.04.20 09:35 am

Your favorite Diablo-clone (Diablo 3)

I know for example a couple of it is torchlight and titan quest
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
sau 28.04.20

This is what you create a theme - want a creepy trolling to raise ? I know a lot of similar games ,but the sense of what...

W
WASWAS 28.04.20

sau
trolling is not interesting to me, I was wondering people's opinion and discussion of clones

G
Ghost Hunter 28.04.20

Borderlands, Hellgate, Sacred, Loki.

O
OrisLumenis 28.04.20

WASWAS
Blood Magic (2005). A very original system of magic.

A
Abibas for us 28.04.20

Ghost Hunter
addict!!!as a shooter may be a clone of Diablo?and Yes 1 genre does not mean that it is a clone.then kruizis clone Duma.a Skyrim clone chininga

A
Antoine777 28.04.20

Why are you? forgot about the blatant kloana Diablo Heretic?!

D
DreamSky 28.04.20

ProDJ666
Never even heard of this...

A
Antoine777 28.04.20

DreamSky
the Pepsi generation do not understand :D

R
Richards 28.04.20

It seems like the game champions of noratt something like this is called a disk too lazy to get to see it very good PS2 game.

R
Richards 28.04.20

There are two parts.

G
Ghost Hunter 28.04.20

Abibas for us
The concept is one.

forgot about the blatant kloana Diablo Heretic?!
What it is a clone? This is a fantasy shooter on the engine, doom. There is no Diablo similar concept.

A
AGRivette 28.04.20

Ghost Hunter

forgot about the blatant kloana Diablo Heretic?!
what is he a clone? This is a fantasy shooter on the engine, doom. There is no Diablo similar concept.

The dark Lord) was a joke, this game came out before Diablo, that is why I wrote very arrogant. One of my first games.)

By the way, of all these games, with Diablo I have been associated only Borderlands. Sacred, DS once and was forgotten, Borderlans remembered for a long time.

G
Ghost Hunter 28.04.20

Does not understand jokes humor.

A
Abibas for us 28.04.20

Rivette
people what is wrong with you?what borderlends?MB still world war II with MK we associate?

J
Jackson[x] 28.04.20

Borderlands, Hellgate -Copy one to one. And quite quality is not something that the clones, but very similar. As close as possible in principle, to the basic concept of Diablo.

A
AGRivette 28.04.20

Abibas for us

In General, Diablo and Borderlands like the setting, differ only in that the events occur in different universes and Border view from 1 person, so the bias in the action-shooter of course.

But I meant that she and the other games at the time hooked, Diablo - endless piles of generated things and the atmosphere, not to mention Diablo 1 and 2 parts at the time, was just about**Rennes games. =) And Borderlands with stolen from Diablo generator armor and unusual graphics.

Ie If you make a clone, it should either be done on 11 out of 10 points or partial ability to borrow, but with their chips.

Sacred'e the only thing was is that... Horse), and the gameplay seemed lethargic... In Dungeon Siege, we were playing multiple characters at once and it was interesting, but not cling as Diablo 1 and 2... you Can still remember a bunch of games similar to source (what we are doing in this thread), but none of them were as successful...

Again, about the Sacred and DS are requested not to abuse and not to beat strongly, as this is only my opinion.

Jacks0n

Hellgate I would call a very bad clone, the authors should have spent more time on the class system, and level design, even to release the game for a couple of years later... I thought she killed her... no, not darkness... dullness and boredom...

Was a great idea - Diablo in the future, has advertised very much, but the game failed... =(

o
omen_17 28.04.20

Baldur's Gate..

R
Richards 28.04.20

Fuck enough of the top with blunt and dull border*esami, write about clones game series Diablo, that's enough stupid srach breed.
There is still Avencast game, action RPG mage.

d
djjack 28.04.20

omen_17
Clinic...

o
omen_17 28.04.20

djjack
From the fool and I hear.. don't know how to politely communicate - you're a fool, Oh well - tiny.. that too oboznachaet - the mind has not gained, little experience, only curses and is full of little minds, nothing more..