3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soune 28.04.20 09:36 am

How to break the relationship? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Mage-woman, actually, in terms of relationships was filled to Blackwall and decided to start an affair with him. Collected all the artifacts, I went with him on a Stormy shore, and his attitude towards me has risen to a high level.
In fact, after these side effects was the scene with the kiss and so on.
But after running side effects Cullen and play with him chess, I decided to try to start an affair with him. But when you choose dialog let's talk about us [ Start a relationship ] , he only replies, I don't mind, but what people think about us, you have someone there.
When it comes to Blackwall, the point to break off the relationship he does not. Just kiss and talk another time.
Somehow still it is possible to break off the relationship or choice of the partner is already fully final?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ronik 1912 28.04.20

A new level of branching dialogues from biovar

R
Runaa 28.04.20

Soune
May try to bond with him, they come to naught, and that is something very sad it looks, in all games was to refuse to change your mind.

S
Soune 28.04.20

Runaa

The fact of the matter is that before the sex scenes, it is still possible to break. After the scene in any. Will's hope that the game will be any moment when you break up.
Can fine to flirt with others to Blackwall he came to understand

M
Mihasik55 28.04.20

on account of breaking up with blekbala spoilers....
Spoiler
he goes to jail and executed if you do not intervene

l
lenk 28.04.20

Soune
I have, for all the passage, there were only two possibilities of disconnection, and they somehow the story developed, i.e., the cutscene where I was given a choice to continue/end the relationship. One such time was after the temple Mital like, and second I do not remember..

s
spellcustomer 28.04.20

Oh, how glad I am that throwing GG to bed in the past)))

S
Sequential 28.04.20

spawn....

s
shpenny 28.04.20

As I understand it, the breakup in the game is impossible after the Declaration of love. Ie, it usually happens before bed stage and sink or swim.
XBoy360
To lesbianity in Cassandra will not work, only Sir, Josie and maybe scout Harding.
Spoiler can be even Dagnu, which would also be a lesbian

S
Setesh 28.04.20

Cassandra could break otnoshenia after sex, but not immediately like a pig in the dialogue after that to say

A
Anzhelika04 28.04.20

With Gray at any time to end the relationship. And expelled from the Inquisition in this respect it is unique character. Although the developers have promised that any one can at any time expel from the Inquisition.

A
AlexeyMC 28.04.20

In the past dragon age the other problem was, I will say that the thread is the character of the same sex, more or less neutral, so as not to offend, and already sex scene man man...

L
Lifariya 28.04.20

Maybe it's for the best, that is what was in the earlier parts of the game. DAI brothels will not run, two parallel Roman won't have to hit them and quit already too. Need to be more serious and stop trying to seduce everything that moves)