3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strchi 28.04.20 09:36 am

The decision of problems with the brakes (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Go to the folder with the game folder players2 (approx. D:\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\players2), open config.cfg in text editor, click start and enter dxdiag run the file itself and go to the tab screen

and look (for example I have 744 MB, so the game should be allocated accordingly), go to our configuration and find r_videoMemoryScale 0.85 where 0.85 changing the amount of memory 744, 0.74, respectively, for owners of powerful cards can be played on this by putting more, for example 1280 MB, put 1.28, that's all... With textures now solve the problem...
75 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard70 28.04.20

Ummm is 4GB, and the real 1GB.
osdf
You want to say that I also have a driver WindowsCE by default, the video file is.???

S
Strchi 28.04.20

Shepard70
No, this is a scan of directics, not the driver:) you can still see through the screen resolution, additional options)

m
maxdima230429 28.04.20

I have 4038 MB and real 2GB GTX 760 and how much I should write in config Strchi

S
Strchi 28.04.20

maxdima230429
4.0 put it on, 38 MB, everything is exactly the system used

m
maxdima230429 28.04.20

Strchiа have nothing if I only have 2GB of memory but says 4gb

m
mr.Vitaly 28.04.20

Strchi
Thank you.

maxdima230429
Put 1.90. I put in the ultra rules has become, there is not a big slowdown but compared to what it was before improved significantly.

m
maxdima230429 28.04.20

mr.Vitaly thanks now I will try 4.0 and then the game became a little frieze

m
mr.Vitaly 28.04.20

maxdima230429
Of course, in the real world, on the same card, there's not enough memory.
Though on the ultra after editing with melt may play but the fps all are dipped to 30.

S
Strchi 28.04.20

mr.Vitaly
I agree that sags was not weak sometimes, I noticed a detail, brakes start with a large number of models or effects in the frame, the optimization is likely to suffer...

A
AndreiKuz 28.04.20

Thank you very much, helped. From 2fps up to 50-60

V
Vlad_Epifanov 28.04.20

after these manipulations with half the upload crashes and says insufficient memory

M
Mitchell_M.D 28.04.20

The author...will it help me this manipulate if I have beech,card AMD 7640G 6GB operatives

m
mr.Vitaly 28.04.20

Strchi
Yes the game needs optimization, because the brakes had not only on the ultra. On some maps on high settings, fps has dipped severely, everything was choppy. Though with my iron on high to play comfortably, and if you correlate the percentage is 70/30, where 70% of just flying.

Mitchell_M.D
You 100% no one really will say will help or not, then you need to experiment. All this manipulation will take a couple of minutes, just always keep the orig.config then to rollback all changes.
Try not help, that does not lose and will help you train better-))

B
B.W. 28.04.20

It is impossible to play because of the strange slowdowns of the game at times will run a piece of level, the game starts to go like jerks, stumbling, then fine, and so on to the next fragment, FPS not dropping. Core i5 3Ghz, 12 Gb RAM, GTX 760 2Gb, the game is on the SSD. Plus boot brake rollers sickly. Have disabled all caches, set automatic selection settings, choose all the minimal salary, the swap file is on another SSD - nothing helps or brakes during commercials or slowing down the game sometimes. Is there a solution to this problem? I am this close to buy the game on PS4.

k
karlan 28.04.20

I tried following the instructions.
I have a Radeon HD 7850 2Gb (Phenom X4 955BE (3.8), 6 GB RAM) in dxdiag also showed 4098 Mb). Prescribed in the file 1.7 is 0.85, in the game settings there was an inscription 6Gb VRAM :) In the very same game there was a wild brake, even worse than before the edits)
I think that edit is not a panacea.

B
Black Iceberg 28.04.20

Utter nonsense this parameter is a multiplier to be used for the game of video memory, as a result if you put 3 as proposed by the author of this creation (because I have VRAM 3 GB), the system will provide a game exactly three times more memory and will signal this in the menu extra settings. As a result the game will do the wildest way to swapit! The author take this manual and not sovokuplenie people's brains!

S
Strchi 28.04.20

Black Iceberg
If you have 3 gig, that would not give the game resource? This has a positive impact on performance, as you can see...

S
Strchi 28.04.20

gunFAMILY
Just click no

A
AleksRT 28.04.20

in short, while there is no solution?

A
AleksRT 28.04.20

one iron is not too old lag?