3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nighits 28.04.20 09:36 am

Stole 3 Akka (Diablo 2)

Good time , who stole my ACCA return them they anyway level 60 and stripped them, no nothing to steal ! no smoto nothing started playing less than a week ago that for impudence !
1акк) Nighits - I_LoveMnml naked, too, Sorka ~65 Level
2акк) Nighits2 - I_LoveFire was Sorka on the jenča is also naked ~63 level
3акк) Nighits3 - mules was almost empty armor cotton !
the ACC had more players dressed on they are not on the ladder! meaning they do not have !
return them...
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay_xD 28.04.20

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/font_color_red_vosstanovlenie_paroley_vse_o_nem_font-597318/

N
Nighits 28.04.20

Jay_xD
To know more just email Akku for many years and I'm probably with the soap said goodbye (
really know mail old but access to it is not present as she removed a long time ago!

i
irknet 28.04.20

What? Gave the pass to a friend and he threw?

N
Nighits 28.04.20

irknet
honestly don't know , who do not pass are not given sat at home yesterday played shaking their noobs went to bed and drove to work today and come from akkov pass is not suitable from 3 akkov where the characters were , and 2 of Akka which is not present did not take and pass old .. MB of course was banned but I don't know the email to change nothing to lose ... but it is a pity that newbies rats )

g
gradusGl 28.04.20

irknet
most likely pass could be from a number 123 or qq.
Nighits
Here sir only your school that the rat could easily pick up the passes.
Different layouts probyvali? I just have 1 AK where I was for the Russian layout created pass, and then suffer what is not suitable.

i
irknet 28.04.20

Nighits
No one get banned, the account Nighits in the game right now G-05

N
Nighits 28.04.20

gradusGl
No pass was quite difficult for the Russian layout OE letters
irknet
well, the trouble so long as ACC ((((

N
Nighits 28.04.20

Okay let the guy playing =))) what else to do =)will not create a new problem !thank you all ... for the feedback ! you can close the topic !