3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EliteKnighT 28.04.20 09:37 am

How to make money? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

One of my attempts to earn was to run down the middle of the card and to produce iron, flowers, runes. After sold for 500 for 4 hours.
What you need to do to increase zarabotok?
Example: 10K in 5 hours.
Where to find the Guild torgovtsev? and where to find the thieves Guild?
Where is the best place to sell and what to collect?
Thank you all.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wicked mole 28.04.20

For me the most easy and quick way of pick pocketing, are worth 9K to 13k on the day of et as lucky. takes maybe an hour or slightly more. Also allows you to acquire blueprints for crafts. the thieves Guild only in DLS and traders at other players over the chat with a request to write.

D
Devil477 28.04.20

Guys a bit offtopic, as it is generally played interesting? and everyone wants to take to try

D
Dark Knight Jon 28.04.20

Devil477
take it now at a discount. You will not regret)

d
djjack 28.04.20

Devil477 wrote:
Guys a bit offtopic, as it is generally played interesting? and everyone wants to take to try
Took 3 days ago, I started in Morrowind. Nostalgia is rushing to tears, especially in Balmora and into the same music as 15 years ago.
Quests are very long, a couple already hours last 3 for sure, more interesting in Skyrim, but the linearity really have not yet seen.
The main drawback for me is that the Thieves Guild have to buy a separate and expensive. This is the greatest nonsense, IMHO!

F
Fildon 28.04.20

to pay for a subscription that gives a bonus to gold gain

r
requiemmm 28.04.20

Option 1. Steal-kill. Requires DLS the thieves Guild and the Dark brotherhood. Steal up to the limit and kill targets for the Brotherhood, until you get bored. Profitable, but boring.
Option 2 Dailies. A lot of dailies now everywhere give dailies 4 antonadou, 1 in the fighters Guild, 4(you can still grub and potions, but I'm usually broke) crafting, the same Brotherhood and the thieves also give dailies in Craponne are NPCs, and also with the dailies. Made a circle - thousand 25 put in your pocket.
Option 3. Quests. Questers yourself, one location 40 thousand gold provides with 100% passing
Option 4. Farm gold, focused. There are public servers where enemies of the people. People often falls gold. Going for AoE damage, gather a crowd, pour it. But. Need to be able the crowd takanot or run out too often come across clowns, collecting locomotive and placed under him. Don't do that. Optimal enchantment...probably siphon nightblade. The more goals the better treated.

M
Mihail Golohvast 28.04.20

EliteKnighT
money farmatsia easy,look at TTS what is the armor in price and go farm it from the chests, if you're lucky on the day mono Lam cut no luck way to farm top ESTs (160 CP) and is not processed to sell the stakes, and it's a bit long to farm and to sell the most expensive grass as usual resources of a top are everywhere.and grass is Nada to look)