3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostya280294 28.04.20 09:37 am

The problem of antialiasing SSAA (Tomb Raider (2013))

The problem of aliasing SSAA. The gtx 680.Tell me what's the problem?

18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 28.04.20

Same garbage.And when you smooth nope this Fx?And then I did not tried yet?!Sit reinstall.

J
Jay C 28.04.20

What's the problem then ? I have reset the antialiasing FXAA permanently on

R
Roman_Engine 28.04.20

SSAA? Cracked? No graphics card is not going to make it.

PS. Although I think the GTX 680 2x SSAA needs to pull. Put antialiasing in the game and put through the driver.

f
flunder 28.04.20

560 ti +C2Quad pull on maximality (including 4 of SSAA) 35 fps if the hair is disable

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 28.04.20

kostya280294
For ssaa by the water all these bugs. In these places turn on FXAA.

F
Fitterr 28.04.20

Lary Cross aka nick hander
For ssaa by the water all these bugs. In these places turn on FXAA.
Well, you think you're not:)

k
kostya280294 28.04.20

strange of course,was the lag on antialiasing ssaa, and now when the anti-aliasing ssaa, everything is fine, but I still use the antialiasing fxaa,as it is less demanding graphics card

K
Kirill aka Huali 28.04.20

I heard that this bug is due to the tessellation

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 28.04.20

Well, you think you're not:)
On account of the 4 did not look, but with 2 bugs like this, many can be traced. I had a bug on the shore near the ship. Had fxaa on that place to put.

I heard that this bug is due to the tessellation
No, it's because ssaa. Switching to fxaa, everything becomes all right. Tessellation was included, and remained.

w
white64 28.04.20

I think that between paivaniemi FXAA and SSAAx4 there is a difference.
The pictures can be seen bad, but if you look closely, you can see that FXAA is uneven

CONCLUSION: who have powerful computers recommend to put SSAAx4 + TressFX effect is guaranteed, and someone weaker put FXAA, well, who are generally weak comp. don't put anything )

a
artmaster33 28.04.20

Some of those present tried to put GFExperience or nvidiainspector ?

M
Mikle Labber 28.04.20

I have a GTX 560, with SSAAx4 no no distortion, just a little slower. SSAA (like FXAA) technology, post-processing, which reduce the aliasing in contact of 3D objects. The quality of the smoothing depends on the screen resolution and refresh rate.
To increase the quality settings of the video card set the smoothing to maximum speed for this application, but in the game put it on FXAA - the effect will be like with maximum smoothing.
About TressFX on nVidia cards this feature is not supported in a proper quality (because the technology belongs to AMD). And, in my opinion, it's not modified (hair all the time the wind as if the storm nemokamai, not dissected, etc.)

w
white64 28.04.20

Mikle Labber
No th yet finalized hair, and AMD will drink champagne)
TressFX on nVidia cards this feature is not supported
Some works fine

a
artmaster33 28.04.20

Do not bother these SSAA and FXAA ,I turn them off and play normal with TressFX .During the game there is no time to bother with such trifles.What you do not like this picture.

or this;

V
VOFFKAV 28.04.20

artmaster33 - Anyone here tried it

Nvidiainspector is present, but GFExperience think there is nothing.

M
Mikle Labber 28.04.20

AM-Player
Nothing, while nvidia has PhysX, AMD is still working and working.
About TressFX and nvidia, some of course hair does not hinder, but Radeon cards without any problems calculate the hair, and nvidia has all this to do farm methods.

S
Sater 28.04.20

Hello, is it me or the hands look a bit awkward on 2x Ssaa?

S
Sater 28.04.20