3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Swuft 28.04.20 09:37 am

DLC Bus or something like that! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello,dear friends!

I remember when I added a bus to the game (I think everyone already noticed) was a small discussion on many forums about this.And that's the Incentive,then,I ran into a topic where it was stated that in approximately August 2017,will be an add on,which will be added the bus,the passengers and everything will be done for the carriage of passengers,the cargo will remain. Attention a question!

Waiting for us in the near future or at all,this Supplement?
I don't think that just because all these bus stations have been added to the game,many have noticed that there is even a mod Passenger transportation which already long time is updated to the latest version of the game.I want to hear your opinion on this matter.
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 28.04.20

Swuft
I think it will.After DLS Italy and new Scania

K
Karen i Elita 28.04.20

Swuft
By 2020,probably still will implement;)

L
LEXUS61ru 28.04.20

It seems the project is frozen indefinitely.

d
dronls 28.04.20

Swuft
no, it's SIM dalnoboev

V
Viktor.T. 28.04.20

Guys what DLC Bus and so they have beef with licenses for half a year to agree, but then still have to agree about the buses.
Was postponed until better times.

U
URIY1 28.04.20

Which is a pity. That was postponed.

v
vovangt4 28.04.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Well said! Not all people understand that it is easier to wait for the sea weather from the Czechs than what is promised)) only Remember when they promised us the DAF Euro 6 I had just started playing, version 1.3.1 and made at 1.14, that is, after 2 years of Scandinavia have heard in version 1.8 saw 1.17) Hurry they are real emblem for Mercedes did, they had the Mercedes license 1.11 the end of 2014 and the real logo at the end of 2015 1.18

v
vovangt4 28.04.20

Swuft
The name was Euro Coach Simulator and the first mention in the beginning of 2013, then later somewhere in 2015, version 1.16, they promised that they will do it after Scandinavia, and showed screenshots from Scandinavia. And what about the stations they were still on version 1.3.1 in large cities, and then made the mod where it was possible to take the passengers at the stations, and the base did not active. The first screen since the beginning of 2013, version 1.3 Scania Irizar.

s
severe116rus 28.04.20

vovangt4 hi, Volodya!
vovangt4 wrote:
then later, somewhere in 2015, version 1.16, they promised that they will do it after Scandinavia
When preparing for the launch of Scandinavia SCS wrote that he studied the wishes and interests of the players requests and wishes on the forum and by the presence in the network of mods and screenshots from the game bus and came to the conclusion that to give up the idea of issue to Euro Coach Simulator as a separate game and will make bus transportation Supplement to Euro Truck Simulator. Well, the term after Scandinavia. After 10 years... 20... 30... in principle, any term is the after Scandinavia. So it turns out that SCS us , like, and don't lie... and, as I recall, they had nothing concrete was on the date - everything is as it razmyvki and insecure advance itself straw podstelil. Ever gonna let this addition... probably... just probably...

d
danilkamaster 28.04.20

soon in 2018 !! Ofiget)), and ETS campaign and not wait for the normal engine and continue))).

v
vovangt4 28.04.20

severe116rus
Hi Lyosha! I'm just about the Supplement and heard
severe116rus wrote:
somewhere in 2015, version 1.16, they promised that they will do it after Scandinavia
and about independently, they wrote in 2013.

M
Matroskin 28.04.20

Project Euro Coach Simulator is not dead
The response from SCS, April 2017.

S
Swuft 28.04.20

In short.

To translate the game to a new engine,a lot of money and time.To draw a bus full animation on the new engine,it's a long story.While there is no specific competitor this game,SCS will undertake to cut something new and interesting,or well, translate what is on the new engine.I read here recently about the game,it's in development,but the alpha is not looks like something straight Grand.Maybe get this game in the 18-19 years and if a competitor,that's when SCS will raise questions, and begin to work,and will not push this shit as DLC Vive La France.