3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 28.04.20 09:37 am

Do Not Run The Game !? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I bought a new video Card for the money of my pension -is 11800 rubles ( other expensive ). and here is the first surprise !? -even take ,the old DX 9 ustanavlivat !? Is there any game updates for these cards ?

12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladiktt74 28.04.20

try to download another Repack , because it can't be that because vidyuhi game nezaposleni,and the drivers since you have none need stand ?

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 28.04.20

vladiktt74
Yes, not changed yet native, installed from the disc packaging , and that can Internet you download do not know , But Thank You for the reply , very Grateful to You for your attention ! there is so to say the determinant of DX 9 , 10 11 ! to try this ?what ?

v
vladiktt74 28.04.20

Anatoliy School
Happy to help)Suggest to build because there is actually a better driver than relatives who suddenly really version is outdated

A

Although there is such a app !? Yes EX machina starts up no problem , Mo

jet drive Marketplace with the NFB MV !?

A
Ayda 28.04.20

Anatoliy School
You can still work the Windows to put in the shortcut properties.

A

and where this mindset seek to insert ? Or maybe just this version of the Driver RKH 560 vs piratok done !? and I have all NFS M on disks with BA*ZAR !? Let's go

A

Let's go
The old card R. 9 270 was sgorala !?- repairs in our Kabardino Balkar Republic (live g . Cool) to do no where !? . it flew great for some reason !? and with this glitches !? Rather, a CD with drivers on this card against piratok !?need something from an Internet download .

A

vladiktt74
Yesterday I wanted to reply to Internet with the modem MTS -issued connection lost and today is not better !? maybe then something will download . thank You Again!

A
Ayda 28.04.20

Anatoliy School
Click on the label Need For Speed, right click and go into properties, there will be a compatibility tab, put a checkbox Run this program in compatibility mode, there select Windows XP (service pack 3) Should help.

A

Let's go
Thanks but I have W-7 and and other games of the series NFS - undercover ,Khot Percut start and this doesn't want But still thank You for your attention. !

A
Ayda 28.04.20

Anatoliy School
So I realized that You have Windows 7 but maybe the game start if you do work with Windows XP as I have described. The game will think that it is installed on Window XP. (The game system requirements Windows 2000/XP) I Have installed Windows 7 but some games I play they are old and compatibility in the shortcut properties I used to put Windows XP and only then the game starts. Something like that ;)

A

Let's go
I wrote that on Windows 7 with burned graphics card R9 270 2GB had no problems . everything was O. K. and this works well. neither the carbon nor the bridge vanted nor underground 2 , do not start!?- and who knows where this driver is flying !?!?!?: