3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 28.04.20 09:39 am

The grace of God?

so, the Supreme God of all religions and faiths of the planet Earth woke up in a good mood and decided to bless all mankind, giving him the ability to do without food and drink for the rest of his life. he also freed people from all diseases and the need to protect your body from heat or cold because people simply ceased to feel them...

and now, gentlemen, sociologists question:
in the long run... granted this freebie will lead to progress or regression of humanity?
your arguments for or against too would be not superfluous.
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcatraz74 28.04.20

to regression

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.04.20

And yet God made everyone equal.No more nor the poor not the rich.

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Hello wrote:
...has decided to bestow benefits all humanity, giving him the ability to do without food and drink for the rest of his life. he also freed people from all diseases and the need to protect your body from heat or cold because people simply ceased to feel them...

Of course your fictional God created the garbage. Boring because to exist stone.

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

insignificant worms dream...

m
masha 28.04.20

It would be better given the ability to restore your body. And the ability to protect themselves.

There\beat\the pain allows you to search for a good life. Without suffering you can live, but not all.

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

Masha
and who will protect the world from them?

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

it is not clear as there is with death cases in this case are
but I think then the economy will be undermined and humanity back to the stone age for a while
regress or progress despite the fact that this is basically what the society and the form itself is trying to implement you have to decide peck-peck.

m
masha 28.04.20

Most people just do not need anything, except the satisfaction of lower needs. They even brain not strain, and do not use the Internet, sit da fuck and plump. People do not deserve. Mean the former Soviet Union.

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

Masha wrote:
Mean the former Soviet Union.
referring to the former Soviet Union really anything about him not knowing can be a lot of different stuff to put

m
masha 28.04.20

Grevol
Another one. Go.
Where do you come from?

Mean the former Soviet Union.
The territory inhabited by people. Territory.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

The government and society will change exactly
Spoiler

n
nikita2112 28.04.20

Well, one needs not only to drink but there was a bunch of others. For example, beautifully dressed, chick there in the corner clamp, or go to sea. In Kaisoku or Dotco to play there. And housing need to each individual. Yes, a lot of just need. So by and large nothing will change. And so, the little things - will close all farms, grocery stores, hospitals. For utilities will have to pay a little less. Otherwise the same will remain.

z
zdrastE 28.04.20

it is difficult to judge that it is - has already started to regress in the minds of the inhabitants of the PG or just too lazy to Express their thoughts. I hope it's the latter. in addition, it is likely that the proposed topic is simply not interesting to them and should not blame the author for failing to choose the right topics to discuss...
however:
nikita2112 wrote:
So by and large nothing will change. And so, the little things - will close all farms, grocery stores, hospitals. For utilities will have to pay a little less. Otherwise the same will remain.
The little things - will close all farms? Yes, closes, and along the entire agricultural sector of the economy (one that produces food) of the planet Earth.
the population of the Earth is about 7.3 billion people. even if we assume that agriculture provides employment for 10% of all the inhabitants of the Earth - that you have 730 million unemployed.
it's the little things?
add countless number of livestock (cows, pigs, sheep, poultry...), the need to contain which will disappear. most of them will die within a month without a care famine (in terms of tasks the ability to do without food and drink were given only to people)... believe me, the smell will be one more.
and this too will change.
there is still industry, providing agriculture equipment. the hell needs a combine or tractor if the plow and to sow, to harvest it is not necessary?
don't need a binder, is not needed and the plant it produces.
the workers of these factories? not needed on the street.
enterprises for processing agricultural products? not needed.
the workers of these enterprises? not needed on the street.
chocolate factory and sausage factories? yeah who the fuck they had surrendered?!
the workers of these factories? not needed - on the street...
add everything else and economy, providing energy all of the above. at least reduced by two thirds. oil, gas, different ores and minerals would no longer be needed in the same quantities...
assume that this is also 10% of the population, yet 730 million unemployed...

...and this is just the beginning, as examples of material losses arising as a result of this hypothetical freebies you can transfer indefinitely long and, if desired, one can continue by himself.
Spoilert can say the money On B E s TS E N I T Y.
and by the way, all of this will also be a trifle compared with the changes in the sociology of humanity.

you forgot, what is considered long term?

it will be about the next generation growing up in such grace.
imagine the baby is not ill, no peeing, no pooping, don't require mother's Tits, diapers, raspashonok, diapers, diapers, clothes (because it does not freeze) grows up and says something like this:
- mom and dad, I don't want to wear clothes, it bothers me, there's already many of my peers flaunt naked. and each day it becomes more...
next generation - I don't need your apartment, choke. I am well on the street live (because I'm not hot and not cold)...
...the next generation?
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
but I think then the economy will be undermined and humanity back to the stone age for a while
Spoilergate to continue or have any objections?

v
vftor 28.04.20

There's a phenomena-people (yoga, etc.) that sit in the cave, do not eat or drink, which is confirmed scientifically.
What do you think they do ?

C
ColonelJason 28.04.20

vftor
vftor wrote:
There's a phenomena-people (yoga, etc.) that sit in the cave, do not eat or drink, which is confirmed scientifically.
You can link to these scientific evidence?

On the subject of course to the recourse is the search for food and better conditions are upholstered were the main engines of evolution. Modern society greatly simplify these tasks, but without them most people all the same will turn into vegetables.

v
vftor 28.04.20

ColonelJason
I have no links. Maybe in the Internet there is something, but you have to look. I know that in the parapsychological literature - once upon a time read, and from documentaries on television.
And what about the possibility of such a phenomenon, it is possible. A person goes to the power cosmic energy. In the science of vacuum, in yoga - prana. Confirmation conceede. There is a theory that the first people lived, and they possessed psychic abilities. But then, in the process of degradation, moved to the food material and began to create it, and then technical devices.

A
AR3E 28.04.20

If you honestly, pianist, as something not particularly interesting just. What would have happened live, everyone in the world / be all immortal - such matters I'm probably even before the first class asked, then it may have been interesting, because there was a lot of energy and dopamine all the time cut down. And now somehow I don't know. Dopamine like is still coming down, so let's see.
Spoiler
Here you hold in hands a package of documents with two collective complaints to the labor inspection - one from the friendly nurses, the other from ordinary doctors. There's one telling you how the s/n for all shifts 3500r. press 500r fines, which shall appoint the foreman, as the main honey sister scoffs at them and all that jazz. The second identity is gryat, s/n varies 4500-5500r., money from the hospital either on h-type no - notebooks different that they can buy, quota of directions for tests there any limited number, and they evaporate in the beginning of the year, consumables not enough, some head of something always yells and fine, the doctor says: Well, tighten the belt, sestrichki - in the next year, syringes, etc. are paid by patients, and free medicines for the benefits and others will be less so you save the maximum and on that note, sadica in your crisp white of SYTYCS, going to the private sector in my own house...

No, h-t must not want me about the subject and progress of mankind to think. In this way it is corny and meaningless.
Spoiler

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Hello wrote:
...the proposed topic is simply not interesting to them
Especially in light of the fact that God is an insect.

C
ColonelJason 28.04.20

vftor
If you take the cut, one end of which is science, the second end is parapsychology. It is the opposite, mutually exclusive things.

v
vftor 28.04.20

ColonelJason
You are very mistaken. Parapsychology is science, but highly classified since the mid-20th century. That is why it is not recognized by official science. Parapsychology is primarily a weapon.