3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soldier Xenomorph 28.04.20 09:40 am

Upgrage sistemika from Lenovo H530

Hi all, I have a questions on upgrade this PC:
Want to buy MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti AERO ITX OC.
1. Is it normal she will feel in a PCI-E 2.0 connector? I don't have a slim version of the case, so everything will fit, and the regular MSI GeForce GT 635's actually a baby compared to the amount of space in the housing.
2. How the system reacts from what is MSI GeForce GT 635, put a MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti AERO ITX OC?
3. Do I need BIOS or something to flash, that would normally work?

PS. don't give me a barrel roll, they say Lenovo bought... Why!? Etc. This PC was bought by my father for himself, not for me. Only now the father gave it to me, saying take it and use it well, and then the graphics card is dead...
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 28.04.20

Soldier Xenomorph
The graphics card will work fine in PCI-E 2.0. If the PSU power enough - shouldn't be a problem, so the motherboard could through the PCI-E to give an output of 75 watts, according to the manufacturer of the video card - it has no additional power connector.

b
betasisko 28.04.20

write fully configuration, monitor resolution and games that are going to play.

S
Soldier Xenomorph 28.04.20

SonyK.
There will be enough standard power supply 280W for the video card, processor, and Mat.cost?
Recommended BP in characteristics it is written 300W, max eats 75W
I even switched to the asus geforce gtx 1050 phoenix.

N
Nikolay Ololay 28.04.20

Soldier Xenomorph
Sho upgrage??

S

Nicholas Ololi
Teach English.
This means to update, to modernize, to improve...

l
lokkie 28.04.20

Wanting is not harmful. ?

S
SonyK_2 28.04.20

Soldier Xenomorph
Download some program to calculate power of the PSU, or use similar online services. Look for the phrase Power Supply Calculator.

S

SonyK.
Under saves will BP...
Will have to change the Mat. the cost of BP.
Lenovo have all not like people... The same 14pin connector that says...

S
SonyK_2 28.04.20

Soldier Xenomorph
It is better to buy computers standard form factors (ATX, etc.) - then less crap to repair or upgrade. Such individual build and designed to the buyer at replacement parts contacted the company where I bought the iron - overpaying for exclusive in comparison with the usual komplektacii.