3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsStRaLL92 28.04.20 09:43 am

Components for crafting (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey guys pliz tell me how using the console to add new components for crafting grandmaster sets the type of enriched demerit new plate new reinforced armour, etc. (team on the sets not to offer, want to complete the quests and crafted myself!)
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BupTy03 28.04.20

AsStRaLL92
scriptel he is to collect! and in the console it is not myself)))

A
AsStRaLL92 28.04.20

BupTy03
then tell me where to find these components or where to get them drawings) I have some kolichestvo which gathered himself but for all 5 sets is not enough(((

C
Chestir 28.04.20

AsStRaLL92
I never understood what a joke)

B
BupTy03 28.04.20

AsStRaLL92
blood and wine I were already on NG+. I also could not craft all the sets. had to spend a lot of time raising money. ran through the question marks and sold things. today all the sets were placed in the Corvo Bianco. ore enriched demerit it is possible to craft. from her bars. plates from ingots. but in any case, you will have all the question marks in all the cities to clean up, that money was enough. it's a long, stressful, but honestly!

V
Vladislav Igorevich 28.04.20

Chestir
Sorry of course, but you brake? You have unsubscribed to this topic
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/id_vseh_osnovnyh_setov-905392/
Did you see the first sentence:
Vladislav Igorevich wrote:
Saw a bunch of questions like: where do I get ID of these dospehov?. I hope now will not be for 30 times to create the same topic.
If you need any other ID better write in this thread, and even so a lot created, per day more than three hundred news.
Asked the topic question, without waiting for a response created a new topic? Stop thinking with the wrong head. And the answer I gave you
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/id_vseh_osnovnyh_setov-905392/#comment-15045722

C
Chestir 28.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
I mean, get things out so not cool) and in the topic I don't write ever) because console commands are not for me) I have offended you? so you don't insult me)

V
Vladislav Igorevich 28.04.20

Chestir
Oh, Coran, I do not answer
I AsStRaLL92

B
Bzdashek 28.04.20

AsStRaLL92
additem ('Dwimeryte enriched ore') - Ore enriched demerit
additem ('Dwimeryte enriched ingot') - Ingot enriched demerit
additem ('Dwimeryte enriched plate') - Plate enriched demerit

A
AsStRaLL92 28.04.20

Bzdelik
thank you, better late than never xD

S
SuperMegaBot 03.11.20

Thank you AsStRaLL925 (I don't know if you're still alive). in the yard soon 2021, decided to pass the witch in the hundredth time and just steamed with the dwimerite.