3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 28.04.20 09:43 am

Problems with the gameplay (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

Such a question, you changed the rims from vehicles on the larger diameter ? For example, car is by default 15 wheels, but they look like on the stroller. Buy other rims and tires, but only the larger diameter, I took 18 and 20. After the tire fitting shop, wheel hard turn into default from the car, only the size is stored. I had suffered for a long time and didn't know how to overcome this glitch, the point is, if I still have at least one stock tire or disc, the game machine replaces purchased. Actually had to sell all and purchase again, they all said the same thing, then installed it on the car, the size fit. And only need to remove the wheel back, all at once turn into a surplus again. With grief in half, I put the ones I wanted... Went to test track, machine, rides, back in the garage, put on lift, only to cales to remove wanted, game I dead, and so on.
Someone had one of these ?

How to install a car other engine, if you have in stock ?

Raised as I the issue repair details:
Spoilertv met such nonsense ? To fix only those parts that the game you want. Purchased the orange and yellow on the barns, I think will pump up to a high level and I will fix this up. But, fuck it... having three cracked cylinder blocks (53%;45%;72%), menu repair is only one of 53%. And so with all the details, whatever it is cover the air filter or spark plug. The exhaust pipe is not repairing. Second problem... Now I have a 85% fix (the chance), but fixes the stupid 50/50 or 2/3, what fine tripe will fix it, and that something good will break. Faced ?

I like this much better when restarting the game solves a lot... At 85% chance for successful repair, I am now with some fright can do all that is in the junkyard, even the clutch plates, not to mention gearboxes, engine blocks and other small spare parts, the repair process is going very successfully (version 1.2.8.), compared with 31 number. But fuck ! Engines from the junkyard with 14% of the as repaired, and removed from the client machine 17% - NO ! Che for game, I as Newbury...

Still wanted to ask something... Oh yeah, no modikov her ?
At least mod on the real names of the cars...
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlM 28.04.20

Teranaft234
the incentive is mod real names

T
Teranaft234 28.04.20

Teamfic
I have a rip from hatab

Z
ZlM 28.04.20

Teranaft234
what's the difference? there just text files

T
Teranaft234 28.04.20

Teamfic
I do not understand you at first. Thanks for the help with the mod.