3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblas 28.04.20 09:43 am

Whether you want to become a student again?

When I was a student, then quickly wanted to become an adult. And now the opposite I want to be a student. And you have also? If you liked school time?
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 28.04.20

Ancestor
why so? beat? were teasing fat passengers? nischebrodstvo? ;)

T
Toxa95 28.04.20

No.
I from school remember mostly Let me write-Let me copy-Let me copy!!!
Although now a little better, but still..

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 28.04.20

Go back to school already.

-
-SlashuuR- 28.04.20

School - turd. Although there is no. School isn't always a turd. Turd those who study there (not all of course, but most).

a
at-400 28.04.20

No, not going back to being a schoolboy. Better than going to work =)

P
Pilat. 28.04.20

Ancestor
))

i
igor from 1992 aka. Net_i 28.04.20

Nia.In the past,of course,was good,but I'm a student don't want to be again.

G
GTAman 28.04.20

On school days, the nostalgia, but the return would not be desirable, because it is difficult to abandon what is now but was not then. Although there is one reason where it would be worthwhile to go back a few years ago and "replay".

F
Frost Norde 28.04.20

Whether you want to become a student again?
Don't know, on the one hand, to re-experience freedom from the hustle and bustle of adult life, with another - to go back to those moments that you don't want to remember...?

If you liked school time?
The most beautiful days of the life of the school: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 classes... In other more black stripes

A
Andrey Piterskiy[SSSR] 28.04.20

Beauty warrior sailor moon
[Heavy weapons 45/15]burn in hell!
Sasovets goner!!

L
Lifariya 28.04.20

No, not really. Much better now.

N
N0NAKK 28.04.20

Ehh at school misses you! Now the work->home, same thing, all the classmates had left, I was left alone in muhosranske

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.04.20

Sometimes you want to go back to the simple carefree childhood, but only for a while.And came right back.Or, again, become a student and to wipe his pants in class.I remember dreaming as soon as possible to work and not waste time on formalities, and now sometimes I envy the College kids-they're free and they clean the anus untouched by armenoi and personal life.But it's all temporal reasoning.In all seriousness do not want to backup.This is really good.

H
Herish-Extreme 28.04.20

I'm 28 years old. and I like being an adult and independent person. do what I want when I want...

Z
Zlonchello 28.04.20

Herish-Extreme
And I'm happy you kicked at recess, well, or in the army!

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Zlonchello wrote:
And I'm happy you kicked at recess, well, or in the army!

O
Osa777 28.04.20

(Whether you want to become a student again?) NO-never

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

to return the time to experience it all over again? or take a dip in the current realities of scalatest? blurred stuffing full of