3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bambuca 28.04.20 09:44 am

Fortu N eth bugged archon plate 3400def+ i reaper toll eth 220ed+ (Diablo 2)

All in the title
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aler 28.04.20

why is AP? skin to measure like? ;D

B
Bambuca 28.04.20

DBRN
The easiest and Def good

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

Bambuca, merc bravely go all the way up to eth sa (but I would go to extremes abstaining :-)). gh is also easy. ;-) your fault - the detailed name of the topic. it does not change. ;-)

A
Aler 28.04.20

Bambuca
Merc do not care about the weight. If anything, the AP and CA differ by 5фрв, but not on measure, and Def in up probably 3-4 at the top.

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

DBRN, I suspect it's about cases where the spell had just entered hell, and the merc stupidly does not pull the belly in page :-)
..although the way I nicho it is not necessary to swing a new Chara on PBR the leech to the right LVL OFC! ;{

B
Bambuca 28.04.20

DBRN
Sacred Armor i Shadow Plate too demanding to force the Lacquered Plate is also doubtful.
Remain Archon Plate, Kraken Shell Hellforge Plate. Knowing D2 players they will select the AP faster than the other two.
So I think AP is the most common armor, even though it has not yet offered one.
In the case of pumping AP before you can wear due to low power requirements.

m
minovalo 28.04.20

Measure the weight of care. But on a couple of Def mobs - Yes. AP - lightweight, stylish, youth!

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

Bambuca, XS, I'm always faster found/did eth Fort, usually in any belly, in addition to sa, shadow, and leather (don't like them (leather :D)).

A
Archon Guard 28.04.20

usually any belly
+ merc poooooo on skin )

A
Aler 28.04.20

Bambuca
The merc has no problems with power.

B
Bambuca 28.04.20

Obsessed
Various bugnote of posani is, only now and then try to sell the Fort. Fu fu fu DEFA small, armor-shit)
The campaign will have to cook, no offers at all.
DBRN
If the gear is already laid out, including the sockets, then 222 str nowhere to take for sa.

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

Bambuca, but all go to the forest with their inquiries, the Fort it is necessary to collect forever. :-) to play closed games. more propositi. less out of the chat. friends better not to have - they're tired of messages Uasya entered/Uasya left/Uasya king hbr. but you can talk and mules.

A
Aler 28.04.20

Bambuca
so incorrectly laid out :D

c
cr0x 28.04.20

sa current under andy that's a minus of this disc. Subst andy can wear guilim it's not bad either.

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

DBRN, and what for merc sa it/a shadow in kazstu Bolva under the Fort? :-)

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

cr0x, GUILIM with IAS/IAS-ed by juvelen does Andi like standing! ;-)