3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slava 19 28.04.20 09:44 am

Far Cry 4 on 2 cores (Far Cry 4)

please help
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 28.04.20

slava 19
I second composter about the same. He just now for the Internet. Well, in short I fix this also I cant quite remember well played, but prisila of course. Had the screen resolution lower. But playable. I have a license and I quietly launched. Direct try how to write in order. I remember somewhere protupila have not done so and do not want the game to run...Then everything as they say here in a file is, and voila my surprise the game went like home)) is There remember in some point it is necessary to include this feature, unless I start))
click to the moment when the game will finish syncing with the cloud is Done? appears a black window like you got a current small...that's kind of him to have maknuti in the prog...And then I flew the game as a native

J
JetFIRE13 28.04.20

slava 19
What's the point?You have it even on the minimum salary will be a good day.

J
Jeff-xxx 28.04.20

slava 19
I confirm that the lag will be tough , running on AMD Athlon II X2 250e . Suggest to drop it .

s
slava 19 28.04.20

Jeff-xxx
dok925
Badfox1988
thank you for the advice

D
Dimchik94 28.04.20

slava 19
Athlon 64 x2 dual core 5200+ 2.9 (overclocked). Fps 20+ with no freezes.

K
Kaylet 28.04.20

I have a intel core duo e8600 3.3 Ghz without too fix the black screen was fixed like the rules... play on all high, the frieze, but not so often...

M
Marongo 28.04.20

slava 19
then from the graphics card will depend on...I have the exact same percent was the RAM...I play on medium-high in full hd resolution with a Radeon 6850 (transmissive capacity of 140 GB/s)...of course if you take on the maximum setting, it does not pull...for the treatment of the black screen there is a cure http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_zapusk_fiksa_dlya_dvuhyadernyh_protsessorov_i_igry_odnim_yarlykom-84226/