3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 28.04.20 09:44 am

immersive armors pair disappears fierce (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently, the inventory was missing a set of armor and then shield. Sometimes you have it ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 28.04.20

Crra

I once had that armor Mirak gone.It's all tricks of the prisoner who at first rode with you in the carriage the thief of Reacted.He is still survived.

S
Syahou Dun 28.04.20

_BESIK_
he is a thief, actually - the max Roach can lead.

Crra
this is Lydia - she's a kleptomaniac, there's even a quest there

I
Inzagiiii 28.04.20

Crra
I have worse. all this custom Bronius on enemies or just NPCs (shorter on any forehead except for me) does not occur. I can only find it in the chests of all sorts.
And at the beginning of the game all kind of rules. and hadvar in his white armor riding a horse, then hop looked at him and he's already in the vanilla Imperial, finally XS that nonsense. Anyone know how to solve?

s
saturn7774 28.04.20

For what would be Immersive armors from hothtrooper44 to work properly, it is desirable to have the new SkyUI.
I have several versions of this mod, working without a hitch, without a hitch ...
Place in the load order of mods, it has no meaning, but if in the archive there are two esp ( Ecksstra, Compilation ), you must first place Ecksstra.
In MCM ( in the presence of SkyUI ), you can configure the mod to your taste and to specify the items that are right for walking on the World, the crafting, the prevalence of the factions and p. R. In earlier versions, for some reason not everything is always worked, if you use the spell mode option ...

There is a perception that other objects of similar mods, replacing everything else - if these mods are, you should try to disable them ...

s
saturn7774 28.04.20

SAHO Dun
Something I don't remember the quest about the disease Lydia ... please Remind.

K
Krrrva 28.04.20

saturn7774
Alas, I have a SE version, it needed an old version of skyui that would work in SE. MCM I don't have this added magic to change the settings, but when I for example disable the function of whatever the guards did not wear helmets of fashion, they still continued to wear them

s
saturn7774 28.04.20

Crra
About SE I don't know ... it was Necessary at the outset to clarify.
And the fact that the helmets of the guards are still there, so it's the updates themselves the guards to wait, I think will disappear with time, if the mod works correctly.