3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 28.04.20 09:45 am

Study | Essay | Skullface | Please (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I'm writing an essay. The starting point for me was Metal Gear V: The Phantom Pain and the character of the Skull that wears a hat and suit. Panakeia here info, all I know about him. Thank you all
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 28.04.20

Marquess
What? Since when is writing an essay on games?

M
Marquess 28.04.20

Enamel Suna

2017 like

E
Evanescence_283 28.04.20

Enamel Suna
The world is going crazy

B
BatmanWayne221 28.04.20

Marquess
You Google banned?

f
frost2709 28.04.20

_Savvy_ xD a Handsome one. It is necessary to read Literature(preferably the classics), there is a lot of great characters, write don't want. Essays on games, game some.

f
frost2709 28.04.20

Marquessда though 2099. Degradation on the person. Essays on games-this savagery. My former teacher of Russian Literature and hung you by the balls, after I have an essay on the game, perhaps even beat it xD.

V
VVitaly 28.04.20

Let them at least write about something and the General would be scored on a study)

A
Asmoon 28.04.20

Marquess
The world is constantly changing. And games have become part of the culture of modernity, like it someone or not. Views teachers whose minds remained in the 19th century, nothing will change. So go for it. The skull is quite a interesting character.
Since ancient times civilizations every ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will — they become stronger than the sums of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together? Language.

M
Marquess 28.04.20

frost2709
VVitaly
frost2709
_Savvy_

Oh, handsome. The impression that sitting fart some and pushes his conservative views on life. You don't know me to insult, I don't know what I'm doing and if I read the book. We must look at the wider world, and not, as you have been taught in schools. Of course, I also don't know you, but from one topic to insult me ? It is currently. What would I write about ? About the product Crime and punishment ? War and peace ? Banal and boring. The school wrote about it hundreds of times. And then I came across a piece that sunk into the soul and character that interested from the first minute. I consulted with the teacher and did not notice a shred of contempt. I was supported. The main criterion is to present to people interested. So do not accuse me, to insult, to judge and to give their advice on the topic.

M
Marquess 28.04.20

Asmoon

thank you

m
moblin 28.04.20

f
frost2709 28.04.20

Marquess What we are gentle! You said everything on the subject. Either take the criticism or don't make such topics. Not ready for the truth, don't ask questions. Personally, I still think the game write games essay.

f
frost2709 28.04.20

moblin Fully agree.

A
ALDrXIV 28.04.20

Lord! Let me ask you. Why are you even on the site registered? If you think such topics of slag. We have now such as freedom of speech. And the worse franchise FF or MGS in the same War and Peace? The fact that Tolstoy recognized as a classic, and video games only portion of the nerd? So I will say more, the artwork is not more than entertainment. And the game also works. And why not take a genius Kojima-Creator of our time? Try to write biografiy of all the Snake. I am sure that the work is quite voluminous. And if the topic of the ESSAY(for example): great characters of contemporary works, then why not?

Well, about the Skull, especially I don't remember the information in the translated part of Wicca, but I advise you to listen to all recordings in the game, in which he is mentioned. I am sure that there will be it of old.

_
___________ 28.04.20

ALDrXIV
Why are you even on the site registered?
then they peck could pull games at least at medium settings, and now they are only good for surfing the Internet and using opera turbo as a normal browser overheats their shit PC which hadn't been cleaned off since the release of gta 4
ps: TS write essays at least for Mario, it's better than to be a dull vegetable of the herd that is afraid to take something new in your life and still believe that lying in his vomit after partying with the boys this is real life

G
Guest 31.05.22

Good Work