3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ivanov-Petrov 28.04.20 09:46 am

Bug with business \"Weapons\" to Connie DeMarco (Mafia 3)

Guys, here's the problem. Arrived in a new neighborhood, talking to the quest giver Connie DeMarco. He said that they weapons have to understand, there was one mission (picture 2), I did it, all the guys had stopped, but a new mission for DeMarco not appear. Accordingly, I can't complete the capture and to give the district someone from his gang. This is a bug or something I don't understand?

Pictures - killer traffic

6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 28.04.20

So nobody answered... so this is a bug or?? You have not understood?

P
Plotva of Rivia 28.04.20

Dmitry Ivanov-Petrov
It's kind of like first informants need to talk, dudes who will give you the basic and the most critical targets for destruction.They will give you new tasks. But just do not necessarily. All the missions to intercept business, the main goal is to find and destroy all that is connected with damage in this case. You yourself are free to decide where you want to go and what to explore. Most importantly, the application of any of the damage (destruction, burning, etc.) With this dude who provides the info, you possibly can not to meet. Just explore the world, discover the point of eavesdropping, and you'll find places and points which must be destroyed to finish off the business (even more interesting). Irrespective of whether you got the job or not. The amount of damage caused by you, will always increase when you find and destroy some warehouses with all kinds of contraband, etc. And when this amount of damage will reach the required threshold, then you must activate the assignment in order to meet again with the main informant (in your case Connie DeMarco), then he'll bring on the main boss of the business

D
Dmitriy Ivanov-Petrov 28.04.20

Faceless Void
No, not a bug. I have made a mistake. Everything is fine with the game.

F
Faceless Void 28.04.20

Dmitry Ivanov-Petrov
Yeah see I read the top comments roach of rivia

A
Aliast 28.04.20

However, when you see the job to go back and talk to Connie, he remains silent. Lights action button, click it, and in the answer silence... Upon entering the house he says something like how could you took him, he would no longer sell arms blah-blah-blah. But then this phrase dialogue is not.
UPD: some bug fixed with a simple restart of the game. I once new jobs have not appeared in the game was nothing to do. Have perinasal in the game, and new quests. Bug reticent Connie decided the same way.

19Kolyan4ik18 28.04.20

Dmitry Ivanov-Petrov
How did you solved the problem? I had exactly the same thing, remember the informant ran out of the car and ran away, but for me cops were right and I didn't pay much attention to him. Now also as you the pictures