3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silitek 28.04.20 09:47 am

Like the computer is not weak, and the toy at maximum slow. (XCOM 2)

Video Radeon R390
percent AMD FX 8120
Of RAM 16 GB
Installed on the SSD
I honestly err on the percent, it's still an old and not very strong. What can you suggest?
PS game license.

In short. Empirically revealed that the most expensive setup is smoothing. If you do not put above FXAA all the rules.
40 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 28.04.20

Don't bet the maximum, no?)

S
Sias 28.04.20

Yeah screwed up a bit with the optimization , I was expecting this , but the game I have works fine high I don't need , I play to aliens to kill ,and not because of the graphics.

s
silitek 28.04.20

Hirok
Well, then I lowered settings of course, but still annoying. The game even auto tune max puts.

M
MaroderZ 28.04.20

My graphics card heats up much, even a blue screen popped up. The R9 380 4GB. The settings in the game yet nor touched.

A
Alexandr Lukashin 28.04.20

Throw comp

s
silitek 28.04.20

MaroderZ
Clear. So not I have one. Though it pleases. Over the next branch, the guy with the 980 also suffers. Wait for the patch day one.

s
silitek 28.04.20

Sias
I understand the essence of xcom. It (the essence) is not in Grifoni. BUT. Here is another question. Once promised, I give please.

D
Demoniac1985 28.04.20

What the hell is that swinging them steam for an hour of time?!?!

r
rourei80 28.04.20

Fps cropped the game itself, the commercials, when landing in the missions he gets up to 50-60 in the gameplay stable 30, the same pattern was seen in the dark knight(the Batman), while narazaki fps in the ini files of the game, video card gtx 780, Komrad need to watch the settings..

M
MaroderZ 28.04.20

Settings lowered a bit and I have a graphics card that heats quickly, then cools off also quickly during the game.

r
raverss 28.04.20

Sooner asked. The people still on fix costs.

M
MaroderZ 28.04.20

raverss
But cards are already being traded.

G
GG4 28.04.20

MaroderZ
I'm only 2 metal cards has already paid for the game, the main time to sell.

M
MaroderZ 28.04.20

GG4
He sold only 1 other game. Price for fun, high set and was very surprised when I bought.

G
GG4 28.04.20

MaroderZ
At the start always take very expensive, while little cards on sale. Metal gear also paid off quickly launched the game after the first card had the metal, I have it for 999 rubles sold almost instantly. That's why I always do pre-orders.

S
SemyStall 28.04.20

GG4
And where did you get 2 metal cards appeared then?

H
HamataYoshi 28.04.20

i7 4790K and a gtx980 on max with msaa 8x no more than 30 frames, I'm not fpspacer, but agree not for the fact I bought this comp to xcom2 inhibited, not well, I mean the Witcher and other can drawdowns to go, but there's something forgivable. So what is that, and that xcom2 will slow down I was not expecting.
PS. c fxaa produces more than 60 but during missions frustrating fun game I had it lowered to 47.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

where the pitch saw 980ти shows there are cinematic fps
because it is a pitch game and not a dirty consoleport, it.

v
viperink 28.04.20

HamataYoshi
in xcom2 I think laid down all sorts of algorithms during the battle. destruction of objects, the intelligence of enemies and so on. probably somewhere with these processes and screwed

E
Esthetix 28.04.20

HamataYoshi
You're either on drugs, or something else msaa 2 above is smoothing only and fundamentally to sly systems even though you have a Titan card not care sly need it mnozhestvennaya sample