3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20 09:49 am

NAT type: Strict. Help (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Welcome! Please help in solving the problem with a strict NAT type. Literally 2 weeks ago, I opened the ports for an open NAT through the router settings, and I had all the games my NAT type: open but a week later they again closed and NAT became strict/closed.
What I have:
- Windows 7 64 bit
Router (wifi router) - Huawei HG8245H (terminal Rostelecom)
What I tried:
- enable DMZ Configuration
- opening ports in the Forward Rules (Port Mapping)
- adding ports to Windows firewall rules
- Enable/disable the UPnP settings in the router
- Enable/disable firewall in your router settings
- Reset router
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
L0neWanderer 28.04.20

Provider ask

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

L0neWanderer
asked in tech support called, they told me on the same settings, the above, pointed out. Themselves to know what the problem is. They say that it is desirable to connect the option ip address (otherwise referred to as white/static, etc., etc.)

L
L0neWanderer 28.04.20

ahahaha, why do white ip if you do not chastise! This they sell to you.
In General, anything other than labels closed has changed? I always have severe, but never have

K
KlausBarbie 28.04.20

RiddlerRUS
white ip divorce on the headstock. I understand you have Rostelecom. in Windows you just do to do. you how connected? their terminal is your router? or stupid they are terminal?

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

L0neWanderer
with strict ip I am not able to connect to friend and he to me. Without the ability to play with friends I can't play at all)

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

KlausBarbie
their terminal from Rostelecom. But 2 weeks ago I opened and it was successful. And then as it came and closed everything...

L
L0neWanderer 28.04.20

RiddlerRUS
Rostelecom is famous for its support, only to batter them in all the cracks, otherwise nothing. I understand NAT has changed itself, without your intervention, so let them clear up the mess. Push care to the competitors.

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

L0neWanderer
Support I tried to help but couldn't.
NAT type itself has changed, without intervention, then you are right.
But to leave, as you said, to the competitors I have no way(
So, you want to say that the problem is not on my side, and from the provider?

K
KlausBarbie 28.04.20

RiddlerRUS
dmz they plow , as well as opening ports. How did you configured it? the photo to your settings. try pure to throw off the factory terminal on the inet they dynamically receive configuration , but the default ports will be closed. In the tab dmz you need to specify the local ip of your computer , like redirect him. (cmd - ipconfig) there will be ipv4-address your ip of computer in LAN punch it in the dmz tab in it. and rebutal terminal

K
KlausBarbie 28.04.20

Spoiler
there is only rule you need to create under their dynamics... well, they say the rule for an Internet connection

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

KlausBarbie
Here, have a screenshot. The fact that I have dropped the settings) then again, however, I had to configure the connection to the network, for dynamically settings he gets))
And about the ipv4 address I know) already configured that way)

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

KlausBarbie
but screset port forwarding.

K
KlausBarbie 28.04.20

RiddlerRUS
even nothing to complain about. you have it right.And in other games you like? I know for sure GTA 5 shows, the ports , the crew... there are still vuze torent rocking so there breaks any port to absorb impact. Put it check... how to put inside to help test ( nat firewall) do not care what the port is , must be so (Check TCP port 56660 ... OK !, Check UDP port 56660 ...
Sending outbound packet and waiting for reply probe (timeout=5000)
Sending completion event
OK !) If something else, write , or saccrine. And what's with the firewall? standard? Antivirus I so understood there. Standard can brain ....well, you understand)

R
RiddlerRUS 28.04.20

KlausBarbie
Antivirus no, firewall... Well, the computer is the firewall on the router firewall. Tried to turn on/off.
About the other games... I need help in GTA 5, looked - there is also a strict NAT.