3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AelRavo 28.04.20 09:50 am

Discussion site \"Shazoo\"

I would like to know the opinion of users favorite PG on the very left-liberal game portal in the CIS. Inadequate administration of Cohen'om issuing bans, suspend and prevent random comments of dissent, inadequate community, minus anyone who disagrees with the administration's position (the LGBT is good, Russia is shit, Elon musk is a God, etc.), closing the eyes to provoke or directly offensive comments from people standing on the side of the staff, errors in articles, grafomanstvo skirmish super user with their own visitors under their articles, etc., etc. here is my personal experience after three years of being in them online :D on the positive side it is always allocated for a great design and functionality of the website, as well as the rapidity of the appearance of the gaming news (which is why I sat there so long, in the morning I usually first read the normal news, then games), but lately, for me personally the total number of negative points in all that relates to this place outweigh the pros, I decided to leave it. Share your thoughts, if you are familiar with Shazoo, I'm curious.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 28.04.20

spit

n
nikita2112 28.04.20

Well nefig to go and keep the money from advertising this garbage.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 28.04.20

XS. here and there sit..and on hundreds of sites every day) are satisfied

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.04.20

Didn't think it was anything politicized, watched it on the news about a couple of games.Overall a good site, but stopgeym easier and prettier.

l
lokkie 28.04.20

Minus those who disagree.. Choate is me subtly recalls.?

N
Non Existence 19.07.22

this is where Russophobia flourishes to the fullest, and in general, how and why they (especially the asshole cohen) mix entertainment and politics I don’t understand ..

H
Hello 19.07.22

Thanks for the ad, I didn't know, I'm intrigued, I'll definitely visit.