3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unic666 28.04.20 05:15 pm

The path of destiny (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to confirm their prowess and the ability to empathize?
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Ilinc 28.04.20

Valor received after a chain of quests in Fisticuffs in Bolere. Sympathy is also interesting, where it has remained.

U
Unic666 28.04.20

Sympathy in the story, kind of like in the quest, the Echo you should try to remove the curse from Vita and subsequently be permitted to remain in Corvo Bianco. The plot is not touched so or not XS

K
Kenji10 28.04.20

Valor can confirm, winning the tournament. Does anyone know what to do with generosity? The lad who brought the letter from Ian, I did not give money(

R
Ryogi Shiki 28.04.20

empathy - like to spare in the arena of a stone monster
Shirley seems to be

k
kaokao 28.04.20

tell me where the wisdom to

J
Jack7789 28.04.20

kaokao
I got the wisdom of passing the quest about a knight and a beautiful lady in there when they come to the witch in the hut, after an inspection of her house ask her to remove the curse, and then choose the option I adore you then do quest and go to the lake.

M
Maga Ragimov 28.04.20

And as a honor to?

B
Baron Mikushinskih 28.04.20

Attention!! Empathy can get in the job at the storming of the fortress of Dun Tyne, if you help a person who Geralt struck a little earlier.

B

Valor can enter after the tournament of the knights

B

kaokao
Quest for the tree with the blood and ask the witch for help, to kneel to her, to give a bunch of hair

R
RaSande 28.04.20

Magician Rahimov
you didn't recognize it as honour to get in the end?

X
XDemonR 28.04.20

The easiest way is joust, I did that took the challenge, fought with the Prince of Rivia, was persuaded to spell Viviano the second method (Not with egg), and generally behaved a good brow. And the Hunger games, in the time after the first part of the quest of feedback (save this Vita-Madeleine and leave it cook).

K
Kurshupa 28.04.20

People, if this is not difficult, write please, what virtue, what must be done, and I'm afraid that is not done and will not receive the sword, and so you want, thanks in advance

Z
ZlobnyDed 28.04.20

Hmm.. the Tournament is not held Viviano not disenchants,Charley in the beginning killed immediately upon arrival at the lake the hermit once said that know who I am and that meet all the criteria. Didn't even know that this problem can be

k
kaokao 28.04.20

Baron Mikusinski
Jack7789
thank you.

M
Maga Ragimov 28.04.20

RaSande
Learned,you have to complete a quest in which we eggs the statue looking for(this is beclere).there is an old man with these eggs will have to ask him those eggs will be 3 options not to take his balls(he will pay the update),to give in lease,to take
we should get them

G
GWINBLEYDD 28.04.20

There are several embodiments of the five virtues. Here are those that I learned:

Sympathy – in quest of "Balance in nature" do not kill the Basilisk OR silver on the main quest, in the beginning, not to seek Charlea.

Valor – win a tournament in fist fights in Tossene(you Need to defeat everyone, including the Koloss, otherwise it will not count) OR win the joust. !!!ATTENTION!!! victory is impossible due to a bug in the first test shooting.

Wisdom – "Echo" - to remove the curse from Wichta-Madeleine OR complete the quest "the knight and a beautiful lady" OR be Tempted to spell Viviano the first way without the eggs. (The third option do not represent as to do, I did not succeed if someone would write as I would be very grateful).

Honor – during a tournament, take up the challenge of the Prince knight of Rivia to defeat him and to tell me why you had to leave Rivia.

Generosity – to give money to the boy messenger who brought a letter from Jennifer.

O
Osinka 28.04.20

GWINBLEYDD
to Generosity the only way? I would not want to re-PolyGram pass :/

7eVeN_Up 28.04.20

Compassion can be done on HF, when guarded by the photographer, after asking the guard about his daughter and at the exhibition to talk to him.

G
GWINBLEYDD 28.04.20

Osinka
I don't know, like there was somewhere still the case that the money can be helpful to give, but something I don't remember. In General, don't be a jerk to children)