3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 28.04.20 05:15 pm

Question about DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In fact at what stage of the game is to start passing two additions heart of stone, blood and wine? Level 35 added to the base game need to pick up the mind.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega666 28.04.20

Just heard that it is better after the main storyline and someone says that without a difference. Don't want to miss anything or make a mess.

H
Hypest 28.04.20

Serega666's
Go in order, if the first time - the main game, KS, KIV. So confusion will not be.

U
UkrGeralt 28.04.20

Serega666's
Heart of stone can you pass before going to the Isle of the Mists, then there will be some additional replicas with the primary characters of the game (won't spoil). Blood and wine is logically complete after the main story, for this Supplement can call this ending the Witcher 3. Geralt in Blood and wine says that the events of the finale of the main game is already in the past tense.

D
Don Huan 28.04.20

Serega666's
Events 'the Wild Hunt' occur in 1272, the events in the DLC 'Stone Heart' happen to the ending of the main game, but it is better to go to the first visit to kaer Morhen, and DLC 'Blood and Wine' is already 1275, three years after the events of the main game.

R
Ruslan45 28.04.20

35 level 1-on passage????
For me it usually 32-33 level, and despite the fact that I met all the main and additional quests and cleared Velen....Novigrad and Skellige passed KS
And each job I have filled up on the basis of the level...except the COP had to do something in between.
DLS Blood and wine better place after the battle with the hunt or you don't get the ending with Ian ......

S
Serega666 28.04.20

Руслан45
I just put a fix on something that would not matter at what level you pass the quest experience points are given at 100% as if Geralt is suitable in level to the quest. Velen and Novigrad 100% (not counting the blood and wine) Skellige were only vedmachi orders.

S
Serega666 28.04.20

Руслан45
What is the final? Type Yen and Geralt lives together happily ever after? Simple I pass the second time and the second time choose Triss.(Only without a strong spolilers please)

S
Stalker608 28.04.20

Serega666's
well, I think so.... you can say that DLS will be reminded of this :)(that is, if the General hints)

O
Oleg V 28.04.20

these add-ons does on the main story is not affected, they can be completed even after finishing the story, but Blood and Wine is chronologically after the main plot... better to go : in front of kaer morhen with a heart of Stone, and after the plot of Blood and Wine...

R
RFL 28.04.20

Always been add-ons after the main story, in my opinion, is more logical.

S
Serega666 28.04.20

All clear thank you all