3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 28.04.20 05:15 pm

how to identify a cheater. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, I joined 400 hours online, and found a pattern.

So begin to tell you how clever I am and observant.

In General, playing constantly in the things like shooting and other things, I subconsciously learned the boot time or other business of my computer. It (loading time) is approximately always the same, but if you are in business is a cheater, then it's time (download) is much longer. Thus, you can save your nerves and livnot with the case.

I prefer not to establish a dashoguzpagta and try to find cheaters and give him a report and then livnot.

Examples: if you are killed in the shallows in the head, and not once (once, maybe accidentally) 99% cheater with aimom. If you kill for example with PP (submachine gun), but on this map, in principle, there is no possibility to find the PP - 100% cheater. Banal cheats like bessmertie, fast speed and such to describe it makes no sense.

PS. this theory is not 100% correct, however, as shown purely by my experience, it is effective.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 28.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
This is the most stupid definition of cheater in the world, not least because the loading time depends on power PC. Ie the person whose PC is less powerful than yours will be loaded longer, and cataract, say, mosnaim game Pitch that exceeds your apparatus all the parameters will be loaded much faster.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 28.04.20

Enamel Suna
you do not understand.... Do not care what PC do cheaters and what PC you have. explain for the sake of simplicity: the you download of Affairs happens for about 1 minute, and if my theory is if you wait 2 minutes, then you're in session cheater.
PS. what is the difference as to boot a cheater, if we are talking about YOUR download.
PSS. of course the theory does not work if you purposely load your PC, including your music in the browser, put AntiVir on the test well or the game 1 start.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.04.20

Enamel Suna
There are already too paranoid. Never mind, there will only help haloperidol in the veins.

E
Evgeniy Nosov 28.04.20

On TV it's funny watching zoo session.

Y

Sign a quality Ubisoft
with chelikani trying to share the experience, and chalice sniffing paranoia and suggest treated.

O
Ot Boga 28.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
It is complete garbage, not a way of determining cheaters. The people upstairs said it right.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
Et is fucked up, obviously.

Y

From God
how do you know?
PS. when the 1800+ year, çelik said that they will create crap that can fly with a person inside, such as chalice you just said that he needs to be treated. And then there was the plane.

O
Ot Boga 28.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
I have 750 hours in the game, and I understand that your statement is nonsense.

The download speed depends on the power PC, in particular from the speed of the hard drive. Cheats, if affect download speed, it is only for a few seconds.

C
CHADREX 28.04.20

The topic was apparently even that is not smoked...

H
Hobo Sexual 28.04.20

Jaroslav Bondarev wrote:
Examples: if you are killed in the shallows in the head, and not once
For reference, in the shallows the character can't shoot, and even more so to put Kheda.

U
Udalennyy Akkaunt 2 28.04.20

All private cheats are banned with time.. and the cheaters can be identified by y\s 5.00 if more then a suspicion, and if more than 10 it is safe to throw the report... and also the skills if all 1-30 LVL completely pumped, bought planes, helicopters, ships

e
ed58963 28.04.20

Hobo Sexual
read again
Sceletron
sometimes GTA have time to get bored long before fly ban for private cheat.

PS: for those who in the tank: the anti-cheat applications are not priority, profit is achieved by transactions and sales of the game. oldfagi gone, in their place come the newbies. new oldfagi gone and in their place come new beginners. for example, the game came out and the threads on the forum with its description is still there.

in some ways, can be expressed as follows: sit quietly, do the update -the money and in the meantime, the river swims the abandoned account of a cheater.