3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatOnizuka 28.04.20 05:16 pm

Best earnings on the artifacts! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

How best to implement the artifacts,or rather where?!

Played in the PM,where the arts took most expensive in the bunker of scientists,got in the RFP to the bunker and was disappointed that the arts can not be sold(((

I noticed that on the Skadovsk arts buys more than Jani.

And another question,I heard that there is a mod for the expansion of interests in the arts have a Beard,it is difficult if not can someone give referring to the jumps?
17 Comments
Sort by:
-
-ManiaK- 28.04.20

referring not know, but on the subject say arts better to push the beard, those that he does not need at this moment can be postponed in the personal box near the bedroom, there is nothing sdelaetsya

S
SvObOdNiK32 28.04.20

the Beard on order

s
smotritel vinnogo pogreba 28.04.20

all custom-made Spain only the best.

B
BestPro777 28.04.20

To the Beard to carry....money for the arts provides great=).

V
VeerMan 28.04.20

To the Beard to drag...)

G
GreatOnizuka 28.04.20

I would like this mod!And fine arts tipo Cristal generally not profitable just directly Beard to sell...No implementation (((

s
sam lesley 28.04.20

Oh well, they are rules))

S
Shedou 28.04.20

I do so sleep in a row a week or two then collect with anomalies, artifacts and sell Beard price goes from 150,000 and more profitable I have all kinds of guns exoskeleton to purchase as a piece of cake always have an RPG in short selling of artifacts zarabotok the best in the area!

P
P.H.I.L.L.Y. 28.04.20

Best earnings is to make a sausage and bandages from corpses and sell at exorbitant prices the usual stalkers!

G
GreatOnizuka 28.04.20

P. H. I. L. L. Y.,Nuka Nuka detail!This is how the stalkers?All in a row or what?!And supposedly really profitable?

P
P.H.I.L.L.Y. 28.04.20

GreatOnizuka

Yes, all in a row! Really asked for help more times than the dealer to dump swag every time!

.DeliGht 28.04.20

No, for me personally more profitable to sell atefact and equipment dealers.

G
GreatOnizuka 28.04.20

P. H. I. L. L. Y.,but we'll see...

Z
ZeroKOFEIN 28.04.20

and I personally vygadnoe to go to found in the barge dawn(stitched)and propagate(stitched)with obcanom and two bubbles Firefly and something else and all I filki unnecessary and Aratov have me there in the stash doopy the achievement of the sales have already

G
GreatOnizuka 28.04.20

Armor King Super,here is not even about that.

P. H. I. L. L. Y.,you either wanted to screw with the stalkers and selling products, or do you maniac!As you can normally earn when the sausage give 34руб. and baton 8$?!

S
Shedou 28.04.20

the best earnings are the product 62 if here is with the owl in a good relationship aprodu GAUS for 25,000 and buy for 20,000 or so here and there

D
Den4ik_Hak 28.04.20

Here I compared the sale of artifacts from Hawaiian and Beard. And on the Skadovsk still more expensive.