3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetGatoR 28.04.20 05:16 pm

Battle in the kaer Morhen - Gravoglas (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After closing the third portal during the battle, you fail the job related googlecom - to Explore the cave and Wait until Lambert lure gravoglas. But before that, they did not exist. I can something I did not talk in the right moment with Lambert? Tell me how to activate and perform these tasks.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Padshiy Cheshir 28.04.20

Lambert and Gravoglas? O_o, generally this is not seen...

z
zoomukc 28.04.20

JetGatoR
For this I ran the whole location in search of this unknown cavern: nothing found.
I believe removed it. the job from final version of the game, and to erase the record of it in the job log forgot. Never seen one letsplay, ours or foreign, pavagada in the battle.

J
JetGatoR 28.04.20

zoomukc
Yeah, probably so. But if anyone knows how to get - share.
For those who do not understand about what speech
Spoiler

D
DivideVV 28.04.20

I also do miss this job

L
Lamagnifico 28.04.20

JetGatoR
Gravoglas will be in the cave before the battle of kaer Morhen, with Lambert you go through the cave and he sleeps in the center - then you kill him.

L
Lamagnifico 28.04.20

JetGatoR
And this is only if you're quiet in the cave.

z
zoomukc 28.04.20

Lamagnifico
You mean the giant Old Grotto?

L
Lamagnifico 28.04.20

zoomukc Yes, it's just a job you can pass in different ways. I had in the beginning not to fall for the cries of the boy, across the lake and quiet. Or to make friends and be famous then you have to lure the Man out of the cave. I passed without defrauding...

L
Lamagnifico 28.04.20

zoomukc
although maybe it is a bug....with the failure of the task.

a
anarhoid 28.04.20

Lamagnifico
But perhaps the old Man is gravoglas? In the reactions of Lambert, I realized that the Old giant, dryhome in the cave. And all the jobs that the swim takes place before activation of a quest battle.

L
Lamagnifico 28.04.20

anarhoid
Grot - gravoglas

N
Narget Nurn 28.04.20

Lamagnifico
You yourself gravoglas.
The grotto of the Cyclops, and gravoglas it insectoid. Look at least once in the bestiary.

L
Lamagnifico 28.04.20

Narget Nurn
come on, no offense, okay?
I made a mistake.

O
Orion33 28.04.20

Well, suppose there's some cave in the South-East of the fortress. But before activating the quest"the Battle of... it's empty, but after activation there's no way in the Blizzard moment kills. It seems, indeed some of atavism.
It could be a reference to paid DLC.

33Lives 28.04.20

I so far have found only one gravoglas in the game, and he is in the cave on Skellige. So most likely cut mission.

O
Orion33 28.04.20

Then I found the second one. It is possible to order my brother in Velenje, the job for 33 levels.

a
autopilotoff 28.04.20

In kaer morhen the real Kaie zabagovan quests, there should be another associated with Berengar's notes that we find in the fortress (at least according to the Prima Guide), a guide after finding notes, there is a point to speak to Vesemira, but before the battle options there is no dialogue, and then... well, you know. :(
By the way there is only 6 side quests for Caer Morhen, apparently these 2 curves, because the other 4 I sort of found.

N
Niko71790 28.04.20

I certainly do not know, but it seems like gravoglas live where it's warm, and if so, indirectly, this fact can be linked with the quest about the winter garden of the sorcerer in the mountains of Caer Morhen (it's still rare herbs grow due to the change of temperature). Maybe only after completing it gravoglas appears. Just this quest not from the side of the lake is.

D
Dark Souls 28.04.20

also faced with this,don't understand what's going on?!
How to find gravoglas in the kaer morhen?!