3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 28.04.20 05:16 pm

Impression of the game(early access) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

While positive emotions,a lot of new features improved,Graphics are better,music class,available 2 locations.
A lot of factors,the Choice of character
In General the game should be good
Sostavlyayuschie of the plot are not inspired
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 28.04.20

Most importantly, I was interested in\disturbed - music. Still took a new composer, who wrote earlier Hollywood the soundtrack to any epic AAA. Run the game. Manusia 2 songs (or one of the two parts, but with a big pause, the motif is just one part but sound different) beautiful, but then something wrong, the music is some very background, the melody is lost and out of my head immediately. And in the battle something soporific plays, although I might just for 2 fights were unlucky with the track. Adaptive music is a gorgeous thing.

The inventory now opens for the entire team comfortably.
Spoiler

If we had invested points in, for example, the geomancy, I got to count skills that can be taught at different levels (class 3 NOVICA, 0 followers, 0 masters under skill levels 1, 5 novices, 3 adept, 0 masters under skill level 2), but now the point of skill gives a bonus to the skill, and the number of skills that you can learn increases as well as other attributes of strength, dexterity and other things.

FPS provides only a little lower than the last part, except that the memory requires more.

S
Sectos05 28.04.20

While looks like a level pack to the first part. No changes: same graphics, same interface, same controls, and same schools.
The main insanity of the first part to remove did not: the single player is still forced to choose options in dialogs for all team members, i.e., once again you're talking to yourself. After all, you cannot just go and register party members character. The option is off, double dialogues, no effect.
English in the game is difficult, constantly having to Alt-tubatse on Google translate.

l
look-look 28.04.20

about the intelligence of the Persians among themselves,it's not here,He is still not finalized,in the first part when include ID they soobj talking between themselves,Only you vibiraesh what to say,and now is not working,the graphics have changed,more detail,optimize rules On my laptop on medium flies,the music is good,new characters,new chips, etc.)
this game is normal)people don't like that,then pass

M
MikuHadsune 28.04.20

Speaking on the game then everything is fine. 4K 60 fps is great, the graphics have leaped forward. Detail has increased significantly. So well pleased with the large scale of abilities.A more advanced system of character development and so on. Waiting for Rusik and the full version. And while it is possible to test this. But not to play fully, without perfect knowledge of English figure of che will understand!

f
febll 28.04.20

Too early to discuss something! In the release version, many things will be different, as it was with the first part.

S
Sectos05 28.04.20

Strange works theft the game: Rob man, he's not firing, and later says something like I have lost things, and you suspect, let me search your pockets and then have to fight.

N
NatanieLzZ 28.04.20

Some problem with the movement in the game, in the first part of this was not. The point is that if we hold the mouse and move it, the character goes after her. If something closes, it is something becomes clear and we move on. And now the barrier becomes transparent, but the cursor is not perceived, and in the end the party abruptly changes direction and is, for example, to the tower, but not past it because the game it seems that I clicked on this tower. Hopefully fix.

A strange decision - to make a dialogue in direct speech. Want a game more like a book to do? Now in the dialog box, write what is the character, for example scratched his head and opened his eyes as a consequence heard the news.

T
Torusman 28.04.20

Played quite a bit. I couldn't resist. Mostly positive one. Music quite on the level. Almost like in the first part, though slightly less expressive.(at least one song taken out and changed. turned out pretty good. Like something new, and notes are familiar. Heritage Pokrovsky hasn't gone anywhere), the Graphics have improved. The gameplay also. Uraaaa and, finally, normal portraits which correspond to 3D models of the characters. I hope in the final version of the performance will increase(although it is, and so rules) and will remove bugs from a clothes (it flutter unnaturally, especially in the red Prince).

So far, opinion is: the Game is just awesome! I look forward to the release.

v
vivun 28.04.20

Very slow process of collecting loot in the outside world. Overall impression is positive but the dynamics of the game much slower Cham first divinity.

s
saa0891 28.04.20

Bought (God only 800 rubles),but haven't even installed it,I'll wait for the final build,don't want to spoil the experience,because it is clear that the game is still not completed yet committed,but when will the final build it will be any better than the first part,although the first part was a masterpiece,at least for me,the case when a small Studio made a game that is better than many AAA multi-million projects.
She did no serious no disadvantages,except perhaps uncomfortable crafting and inventory,but it's completed and made significantly easier in the Enhanced Edition.

D
Don Rek 28.04.20

I understand that the game has physical and magical protection in addition to the basic CPS,
i.e. the game you need to create focus on a single damage type (magic or physical),
what I did, some characters demolished physical protection, and other instead of having to finish, take a magical,
or am I mistaken?