3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulman 28.04.20 05:18 pm

fashion for the evil genius (Evil Genius)

whether they are generally evil genius?vote.if Yes-we will be tinkering.
42 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ulman 28.04.20

vprintsype I already know exactly what and how you can change:

1)you Can change the har-ku minions (to strengthen something,to strengthen something very much)
2)you Can weaken the har-ku interview (to leave something,something to relax)
3)Change the appearance of all Minions(make them Russian(well, or at least any other) Secret Organization UMBRELLA)
4)to change the appearance of Agents (agents are selected respectively,while the special agents enrage,which is only Reactive Member)

U
Ulman 28.04.20

Hell?!anybody here at all????!!!!

U
Ulman 28.04.20

Here is the first sketch fashion:
PlayGround.ru

C
Choam 28.04.20

You know, IMHO a good idea, would not features to edit (what are you gonna do?), because what's the point?

And to write a new island, with new jobs and scripts... Well, maybe a few new traps to add.

U
Ulman 28.04.20

I COMPLETELY changed the models of all Pets,made them all stronger capacity now 500.temporarily preostanovlena create because I live now not at home, but in the meantime here is a demo: http://dump.ru/files/n/n7168127591/

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

Anyways, of COURSE you DO!It's still one of my favorite TGR!

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

Here only to install the patch I need to delete the game then install again and replace the folder, if Yes then it's bad, I've come this far, and nachenat from the beginning do not want to!? So how to install the patch?

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

But do Ruska organization is not necessary, in this and Priko game in the style of Jeams bond, and Ruski Jeams bond , not cool!

U
Ulman 28.04.20

patch?nah?I have the game without the patch passed,and nothing with this mod to start from the beginning NOT NECESSARILY

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

And how can this be?

U
Ulman 28.04.20

you Vinrar or Vinzip there?if so then just percepire all files to the same place where they have you in the game are...and everything is so simple that it is difficult to explain how...

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

)))), I did so deleted the folder with the same name in the archive, and upload the folder FROM Arva, but the game is not logged!((

U
Ulman 28.04.20

but because they delete IT INAPPROPRIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!just copy from the archive the file with the confirmation to replace it!perestanavlivaya the game now...

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

Thank you, and what changed? And when modeles?

U
Ulman 28.04.20

see for yourself-there changes directly into the eyes brosat,and when you're done just do not know

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

Well, I saw only changed magonov, and I'm not playing! Thanks for the mod! It's a pity that not many people now play this game(((

U
Ulman 28.04.20

there is not only the appearance changed,but the configs,and capacity maximum now not 100 and 500

J
Jarael 28.04.20

Okazyvaetsya in her iraheta someone else besides me!)))))))

k
kli-kli2007 28.04.20

Pockets and when full will?

F
Fenirir93 28.04.20

Hello evil genius!!! I'm so glad someone else igraet of this game. Pockets, cool mod you've done, but if it somehow changed the appearance of the world map, it was all cool. What were you doing the mod?