3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revenge_8 28.04.20 05:19 pm

Deducted money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Three days ago launched an online, popped up a warning something like, Services Rokstar write off with your accounts amount...
I was stupid and did not do a screenshot, hit OK, go online and see that I have written off $ 10 million. Last month I have almost every day off the Internet, personally for me it was convenient as I was alone and was able to earn on auto theft. And then, because of the constant blackouts, I did not join the robbery, did not want people to spoil the game. Interestingly, their anti-cheat to recognize these trips as suspicious? And on this basis, they wrote off 10 million? But it's chaos. All the money was earned honestly. From cheaters always escaped to another session, and would never ask them to cheat money. Someone faced with similar? If anyone has a screen where they write off the money put please.
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 28.04.20

Revenge_8
Forget it, the Rocky spit on you and all of us. Say thank you for a perpetual ban is not punched, but they can.

d
demothen 28.04.20

Revenge_8
They have to update a purge of accounts is. I have this week off 530000, though the last time I cheats money poured in January, and that about 150 thousand.

D
DEDGAMER 28.04.20

Revenge_8

many blamed honestly earned and not fair,so they have anti-cheat

(2-3 days ago)

R
Revenge_8 28.04.20

DEDGAMER
Thanks for the screenshot. I jumped out just that. I just don't have time to notice the exact amount which they deducted. TA hell with them, write our support team will not. Just frustrating that I put on a par with cheaters. They do not tell who is right and who is wrong. Now pay double the amount for the sale of a car, so I returned 2 Leman.

V
Virtualez 28.04.20

I also yesterday wrote off 900 million honestly earned. It's a shame, of course. Something and lost interest in the game.

M
Mike Ness 28.04.20

I also took about 2.5 mil, despite the fact that I've not been in the game for 2 months. But, on the other hand, better that than to catch a ban

D
Dakar13 28.04.20

There is a suspicion that rocky started to clean the accounts of the players before each game. I have withdrew money before the game with the bunkers, ALL the money. And they will not care that a large part of the money was earned on the office warehouse, which is easily verified. Just op, and Services Rockstar corrected your account. To zero...

D
Diablonos 28.04.20

How else to get the hamsters Donati? Take all the money!

R
Revenge_8 28.04.20

I assume that all of these write off really rocky do on purpose. Type you're a cheater, cheater and if not, then write to us and we will consider it. One more thing. Don't know about you, but my second Persian lost ammunition. Very often. Go to the robbery, and the menu offered to buy ammo for 80 - 100 K. at First I tried to change the session, to get a single, but it did not help. Had to buy ammo only to the primary weapon. The calculation is simple. If you lose money, and not in a position to accumulate in an honest way, then kindly buy a card shark. It all boils down to how you choose to spend real money on virtual. But personally I will not do that. I probably will remove both of the Persians, will create new and will come online only in order to carry out daily tasks.

A
Andryuha 28.04.20

Revenge_8
They want people Donati, but too stupid to learn how much the average people around the world earn. Prices on Sharkey as, for those born with a silver spoon in your mouth... Maybe in the US a and earn 1000-1500 per month, but damn - could then, at least, to set prices on a regional basis, proportional to the minimum wage of the citizens of each country.

R
Revenge_8 28.04.20

Andrei
Yes, I agree. They want to sell these cards. But damn, I would never and will never buy anything like that. Let them say thank you to all of us, for what we bought the game. They are not badly raised from sales. Even not very bad. So, as said above, easier to score. Let them write off as much as you want. Already like it anyway.

T
Tdante 28.04.20

Two days ago wrote off a little more than half a million. For fun them that is.
By the way, is exactly the amount which I got from Rockstar in all sorts of action and support in the amount of.
I scored on these things, the company does not respect players that play a almost completely ceased, and including myself, only go to see of renewal.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 28.04.20

Today I -2410000$. This is a direct hint:
Brother, buy a shark card

F
Fildon 28.04.20

Well, I have blamed only the money that the cheaters have thrown. In addition, they have a disaster after a hurricane 30bn of damage like. The write-off time converges with the aftermath of the hurricane.

D
DEDGAMER 28.04.20

GROIN
let see the combination of 3 fingers,and not a shark card,I have the first game so much blew a mind-boggling,terrible to say,kosmar

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 28.04.20

DEDGAMER
I do not understand what they are guided when to write off money from a certain player. Is that hard to check how that player got the money: clocked or honestly narinder. Just indiscriminately all in a row retired.

e
ed58963 28.04.20

GROIN
when one is not difficult. when thousands, tens of thousands... well, you ponel

s
subzero708 28.04.20

If they cheat even those who do not cheat money from cheaters is not received, then it is nonsense.
Me cheaters in June, clocked up 30 million to upgrade the arms trade, all spent, the result on the day
exit the app I had been using 8 mil, which I dragged boxes from the warehouses of the office.
The second time was off 4.6 million a few days prior to the renewal of the smugglers.
Posted in tech support, that again have written off the money because after the first adjustment balance didn't come into session with cheaters, playing with friends.
The response gave a link that all the money not earned by honest means will be written off this money was earned on the sale of the cargo from the hopper, and sale auto transport warehouse.
Real estate and transport, they do not take bought to cheat, probably will be with me all the time to cancel before the update until I have my 30 Lyamov)))
Just do not understand why this time they are not all written off, all the time write off different amounts, and honestly the grind tired already so do not buy everything and it's still not enough money.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.04.20

This is only the beginning, I warned in September 2013 that it goveira from dastardly developers seeking to receive the greatest benefit with the sheep, but you eyes were covered by a veil of ecstasy, here and now enjoy.Oh yeah, at this rate the next GTA will be released year by 2025 with ridiculous hours on 5 and the rest online with a triple donut and cheaters.And you sheep don't forget to snap up the game and set another sales record.

R
Revenge_8 28.04.20

Sobsno...They investigation is conducted. I didn't know.