3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
utka1 08.10.19 06:59 pm

You do not receive the content of the Deluxe Edition (RAGE 2)

I bought the deluxe edition, but received no additional content. no weapons or extras in the story.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 08.10.19

It all eventually receive.
BFG when away from the base get - it will be a meteorite fall,in Kratie will find the BFG.
And the armor and everything else - get a job on the territory of Kvasir.For its implementation you get all of the above.

N
Nikola1957 08.10.19

утка1
Open the menu of the player, the Log - Information - Delux.... it stipulates that there shall be issued immediately. The rest did so - as the game progresses.
And one more thing... I received the same additional content ( pre-order) only after I entered my email in the main menu, a string BETHESDA.NET

u
utka1 08.10.19

Phornet
I know the fact that a meteorite from BFG and not the other

P
Phornet 08.10.19

утка1
Well then - in to your account enter in the game menu as mentioned above.Does not help - TA.No options.I took a Suite edition such trouble I have not been all received.

K
Kamazz007 08.10.19

No one has figured out how to get Deluxe content stimovsky version of the game?

N
Nikola1957 08.10.19

Kamazz007
What is there to understand? Buy Deluxe and registered with the game through the Settings - everything. If not - this is not here. And the incentive, and in Bethesda there is support...
However, there is a... plugging at the library stimulai this is the Deluxe not prescribed at all (if acquired by steam - through Mazin game) or as a set, but really works in the game. This bug is not yet corrected...

K
Kamazz007 08.10.19

So I got all registered, and the content is the incentive. The incentive to send in support of the gazebo, and these goats frost.

S
Sa1rex 08.10.19

Hello !
Many are faced with the problem, namely the purchase of the game rage 2 deluxe edition in Steam, this is the promised content was missing in the game, no matter was to bind Steam account to the account Bethesda.net nevertheless BFG9000 and other buns for a deluxe edition was not available and was offered to buy them for a separate domestic currency.
After reading many reviews on forums about the inaction of the Bethesda tech Support, it was decided to write and this is what came out.

The screens offer

As a result, did not have long to wait for a reply from Bethesda Support, within two working days, my problem resolved, many thanks to Daniel from the tech support Bethesda Support.