3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harper1111 28.04.20 05:20 pm

A bug in mission 12 (DmC: Devil May Cry)

My 12 mission bug. So while kat and Vergil destroys the old in the computer, we need to protect them and fend off enemies. On the third wave when we were attacked by a creature of anger (little monsters similar to dogs), I killed them all and everything. Then nothing happens. I watched the walkthrough on YouTube, and then see a yellow flying spirals. I don't have it. Just plays the music and everything. What needs to be done so that bug was not?. And if possible then send it to me pliz save it. I have the Repack from Phoenix (tablet Reloaded). Windows XP.
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alkain 28.04.20

The patch is in this topic. http://forums.playground.ru/dmc_devil_may_cry/774032 There's a fully traversed the game. And here is how the bug is solve I'm sorry I do not know.

A
ANDROIDR86 28.04.20

Harper1111
I have the same Repack as you.
Yesterday passed this place quietly, without bugs.
I have Windows 8. Have you put Windows 7 or Windows 8.
What level of difficulty you play?
If not difficult, try it pass.

f
fedyada 28.04.20

In mission 12, where you have to protect kat and Verga, after 3 waves (small dogs) nothing happens, stood 10 minutes in one place, no monster, no continuation of the mission, what to do? Replay tried, not the theme.

d
dmc99 28.04.20

I have identically the same help pliz

L
LEPRIKON1995 28.04.20

I have the same thing on the 6th level,where sukobu we gotta go!after the cutscene, black screen and nothing happens!

V
Vitalik2000Pete 28.04.20

Broste count on min. and you'll make it

I
Infernal Dante 28.04.20

buy a license then it will work

e
erkins007 28.04.20

Infernal Dante
Totally agree. On the license for 4 passing game was not noticed a single bug.

f
fedyada 28.04.20

You ***** kidding me, I bought a steam license a week before release and the game is on srednjih at 30+ FPS.
And I don't have the lag problem, but that fucking game after killing all waves of enemies, goes back further, forcing me to run on a small location with nothing to do for 15 minutes, then I get bored and I leave the game.

i
igorilla_07 28.04.20

license nothing to do with. the Repack everything is clear. replay

I
Infernal Dante 28.04.20

fedyada
maybe someone stuck to the texture, try to pull up the gripper, do not know how it is in your control

A
Alpha Dark Angel 28.04.20

was also, if you play without trainers - the problem is that one dog could get stuck in the scenery, eating found. this often happens, look around carefully.
if the trainer then the problem is due to turn off the timer in the missions

D
DMCDante86 28.04.20

I have in the mission where you 1 time nachenaet to use l'aquila had a joke to choose l'aquila I chose and play as if hung music played menu worked,I had chose another weapon.But then there comes out such a thing for the combination of l'aquila and then the same crap what to do?

d
dead.phenomen 28.04.20

DMCDante86
Setting text to a minimum
and level first

M
Metal Eagle Returns 28.04.20

Milana Berkova

I have Windows 8. Have you put Windows 7 or Windows 8.

Don't listen to fools (well, dur, in this case). I have Windows XP, went through the game safely. Don't want to know what a fool you have to be to at any bug tell me to put Windows 7, 8, 9, 25.

PS do you Know what the theme is old, but to unsubscribe it hurts like.

i
igor.markiv.9 28.04.20

Alpha Dark Angel
then where is the dog? I even can't find her anywhere

I
Ilgar Magerramov 28.04.20

Looking for looking for her but she is not , shoot and pahami throw shuriken big no for her . maybe it's not the dog

I
Ilgar Magerramov 28.04.20

Alpha Dark Angel
and how to solve it
with a timer ?

V
Vladimir Smolienko 28.04.20

Alpha Dark Angel
And where did you find that FUCKING dog????

s
sdjunior 28.04.20

my game crashes at mission 12 or does not want to start it tell me what to do