3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergius77 28.04.20 05:20 pm

The temples and idols (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

1. Anybod. prompt whether to something the idols except for sale?
2. How to get inside the temple, which is on the South-East Takarigua, or is this not possible? I tried to work around from all sides, climbed the rocks on the side (thought of as-NIB. through the top to climb), but all in vain...
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 28.04.20

1. If the idol has already used (opened any temple), you can sell.
2. Does

I
Iso_yeah 28.04.20

1. Still open to some other temples, but it is better to sell.
2. Like in any way.

S
Sergius77 28.04.20

Sorry, not quite understand to open some other churches... ie if I found the idol in the temple on the pedestal, it may still be useful? Or meaning if I found them somewhere outside of the temple? And another question, found in the temple 2 statues of monkeys, where to put them? They are not so expensive (100 coins) to immediately push them...

G
GarretSSS 28.04.20

Sergius77
If found the idol in the temple, it is better to reserve.
Monkeys to sell. They never come in handy.
About secondary use: during first pass, I also thought that the statues come to several temples and dragged them the entire game. Now finish 2nd passage. Statues always sell and haven't met the temple, which could not go through.
But in any case, I can give you some free advice: sell things that may be useful to some one merchant, then at any time you will be able to find and buy for the same price. I'm such a trader has chosen a wife of the storekeeper on the BM

S
Sergius77 28.04.20

Thanks for the clarification!

S
Sergius77 28.04.20

Speaking about vendors, should I buy from them all sorts of drawings of swords, knives, pistols and muskets? On Takarigua there are two interesting drawing. And if I don't buy them, on the other Islands these drawings will fall? Anyway if I can get back on Takarigua?

G
GarretSSS 28.04.20

Sergius77
Will be able to return. About the same drawings in all the Islands do not vouch, do not follow them

R
Rayan_Kuper 28.04.20

The tomb, located near a den of pirates on Takarigua, you can open shot from the left gun. Idols can sell, they are not useful in the churches (except for the DLC air temple). There you need 2 fit the idol to open the gate.

A
Alexiya_eir 28.04.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
>at the South-East Tacarigua
>The tomb, which is located near a den of pirates