3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MediuM5 28.04.20 05:20 pm

The circle inside the button \"E\" is not saponetta [Is the answer] (Alien: Isolation)

Good day!When passing on PC came across a problem!
When running out of the hospital and having survived the explosion have to get out of the burning of admissions at the broken stairs,Amanda jumps at her and tries to climb - you need to press E until the circle is filled, right?So,as I was not pressed how many times I pressed the damn button(and I quietly tried) scale and were not filled!!!Who has seen this and can anyone help???
(License without additions,the game was rebooted,the Chapter began with AutoSave)
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bilonog 28.04.20

you tried not to clamp down , and often just to press E? I up to this point he has not yet come of course, but all moments of gameplay with whom I met suggested that is often pressing, not a clip.

M
MediuM5 28.04.20

It just clicked!As in other moments when it was necessary.
Was tight only when enabled in the generator of the hospital,but everything went fine,and then those!

7 look 28.04.20

MediuM5
Try to restart the save.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 28.04.20

MediuM5
Try this, hold the key W (forward, in this case the top) and simultaneously press the E. I think often you press a way to help GG to karabkatsya to the top.

M
MediuM5 28.04.20

Wolf_57
Thank you so much!I helped!

u
uiops 28.04.20

Will throw in my two cents helped me to alternate pressing the first key W after E.