3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 28.04.20 05:21 pm

Daedric Princes: Who would you serve and why... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Playing the game series TES, I always liked the desire of developers to give us the opportunity to do what we want. And with the Daedric princes. After the addition, Dragonborn, I WILDLY liked Hermaeus Mora. Also I like Sheogorath, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon and Molag Bal. But most of all Mehrunes and Hermaeus. And to you who to like? Can write here. The pros and cons. Just do it all. All. All. Just do it All... the Daedric princes.
64 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.04.20

Just a Bucket, only hardcore.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 28.04.20

I'd serve Sheogorath. Such a crazy need to look for more :D
Oh, and another nocturnal. And Azura.

I
Infiltrator 28.04.20

Anyone. All these princes will always think Dragonborn nothing compared to them,if the course did not become a Daedra, or even a God. Another thing to negotiate with them about what they need,but in return get a decent thing,power, etc.

D
DeusCore 28.04.20

Without A Name
But GG from oblivion became Sheogorath, so why domacinu not to be a Dovolim - dragon Lord? (Akatosh hope will not mind))

D
DeusCore 28.04.20

Sheogorath)) Fun type))

I
Infiltrator 28.04.20

Grey_specter
Not played Oblivion, but read about it. There seems to he some addition was to become a Prince. Domacinu and yet do not see.

M
Mondord 28.04.20

Only Hermaeus Mora.

K
Kandr1995 28.04.20

Jyggalag.

V
VHSL 28.04.20

I, as master of the case of the thieves Guild of Morrowind and the head of Cyrodiil's guilds and Skyrim, just need to write here nocturnal :)

M
Marquess 28.04.20

Mondord

we have two!

X
Xmax1234 28.04.20

VHSL
Hero Obly are also many who have sold the soul, and in the end he became the God of madness, and said to the princes Daedra don't argue with Sheogorath, for the lunatics ray not to mess with.

PS He would served as Meridia and Azura.

D
DiLouk 28.04.20

From some Daedra problems. Shehoret tries to transform into anything, Mehrunes and more than half will easily kill you, even Azura will freeze on top of the mountain. I think that wouldn't serve anyone else.

M
Marks Kelayt 28.04.20

DiLouk
That's the same))

e
ex37 28.04.20

Not to anyone.True if the plot has put a question and an option to refuse was not (well, actually not how to refuse) would choose between Sheogorath and Hermaeus Moray.

s
spellcustomer 28.04.20

Who would you be... uh... anyone? Yes, I think that anyone.

B
Bianor 28.04.20

Start for the free to notice the influence of Mephala. Anyway, vindictiveness and resentment is growing each year, and the machinations become more and sewannee.

K
KhaTTar 28.04.20

Hermaeus Mora - my lord and master.

T
Tamerlan018 28.04.20

I wouldn't have to mess with Daedra at all, because a more expensive. Could only Sanguinem good for the party))

G
Gronk22 28.04.20

Sheogorath and Jyggalag. Madness and order.

I
InSaneJeSter 28.04.20

Exalted March
who is the chicken? or maybe no cheese?!