3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Triaxn 08.10.19 06:59 pm

Your impressions of the game? (Pathologic 2)

well ladies and gentlemen, what do you think? I played only about an hour, did not have time to go inside in order to survive as I was thrown out of the game and now I have to start all over again.. But I'm not opposed to it, the toy is scoring, atmospheric, something reminiscent of the good old call of cthulhu, it is the first city from where the fucking hell did not want to leave)
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default_man1989 08.10.19

The toy is good, BUT it lacks the optimization of both the graphics and gameplay. Part of the graphics - sometimes the texture progruzhat on the go and there is a serious friezes. As part of the gameplay - the player is greedy, very greedy. Quest with a Chapel still hangs (it fit, and she does not react). The shops are very scant supply of the same food, keys and medication. But the game is addictive - for the second day of play.

Z
ZONTeek 08.10.19

With great difficulty detached from the passage. The plot was difficult to understand, but terribly interesting.
As part of the gameplay - Yes, the game places an unreasonably hardcore than forcing an extra hour to wander around the houses to Lutetia. Optimization is terrible, but tolerable. 1063 on gtx and i5-3550k 12gb of RAM (16 recommended) you can play on medium-high.

T
Triaxn 08.10.19

ZONTeek
kapets, the same garbage.. it's 4 am and I talk now, some hardly able to tear himself from the game, only 3 days in the game.. Dialogues are all very interesting to read, lots of mystery and I always wonder what hides behind the next event.
Spoilerfest, yet children in the game I fear the most which is weird
awesome, could not find direct kicks. Will see how it happens.
personally I have lags and freezes disappeared after the second patch. Plus developed is recommended to increase the swap file helped me, no more departure.

S
Sprintin 08.10.19

well, in one tent survived, now in the second have)
overall not a bad game, optimize suffering.
though in most cases 60 at maximum speed, there are places where it falls for no reason not from this(
another annoying load when you open the door, well, long time still.

I'm at the beginning of not knowing where you had thugs to operate, stupidly cut out the bodies and then realised that I cant)))

m
miisterkeys 08.10.19

look highly overrated, which means either the game is bad or the developer is not pendosov, there is no third

S
SuperDoom 08.10.19

The game is very hooked!!!! More such. And then come some great shooters, where in addition to the graphics nothing.

M
Magnum 500 08.10.19

Good impression, good. Very original location. From the station, ran to the steppe, I thought I'll run into an invisible wall, but no, go on and on. In the city there are hard events, the situation is very specific. Not the ages, not 40-50 years judging by the cars. Annoying strip of constant hunger, thirst, fatigue. The dialogues are interesting despite the grotesque.Want to know who these turds in masks and standing eagles in the outfits. In General for everybody. One part of the gamers go, the other will rasplyvetsya.

K
Kozerozey 08.10.19

more interesting was the game, a lot of immersion added samisoni to the door can bear .that's the only time where I citril in black it's when the military surrounded the

K
Kozerozey 08.10.19

after a second quick passage did not like that the characters don't react to omission when you ignore the characters, the next day as if nothing had happened, the story goes on thumb

B
BLACK_VIT 08.10.19

L
Lego242242 08.10.19

This shit I did not expect. Psychedelia for psychedelia. The first game very much, but this does not understand that. Alt+F4 and uninstall

K
K.e.k.s 08.10.19

Liked the game. The atmosphere at a high level. Dialogues a lot, but reading them is interesting. The only negative I saw in the game's complexity (canonicity). During the passage (I do not remember on what day) you have a problem that very quickly starve. But so far reaches the bakery and biscuit give all that you have, have time to die from infection. This vicious circle does not work out, had to start the game over on easy level. In addition, while I ran to the shops and pharmacies, do not have time to pass the storyline missions, heal characters, and is also a minus. Fighting in the game is a separate issue. They are terribly unbalanced and difficult.
In the game there are different bugs. That lost snout interlocutors in the dialogues, the characters hang in the air.

About the second screenshot: from far it seemed that the girl hung herself on the tree. o_o
The most unpleasant bug - tangled branches of answers in the dialogue with the companion, when he proposes to abolish the punishment of death. I refused his offer, but at the end he sort of says OK, okay. o_o This bug was not only for me, when I started to search in the Internet I have seen more complaints about it.
In the final there is a feeling of incompleteness... Now I'll wait for other additions with other years.