3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antropolog13 28.04.20 05:23 pm

Face Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Don't know how anyone but me, her face in the 3rd part did not like him as though flattened a bit, and secondly, I think, is better on the order.
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 28.04.20

And I liked it. She's so cute in the 3rd part)

T
Tuzlo123 28.04.20

And I in the first part she liked, though low poly. In the second her face is some kind of a flattened, like in the squeezed Tesco.

X
XBoy360 28.04.20

Tuzlo123
I agree, the second she was at first was in love, and now, this correct version has taken the best from both previous games, with the addition of the strings. I wanted love to admit Ian, but every time I see Triss immediately begin to doubt.

F
Fantasy Cat 28.04.20

You yourself are tapered ;)
Normal Triss in all parts.

M
Mercurionio 28.04.20

Triss is so normal that I fuck Ian sent. CRIS generally pretty up even the scar charm adds (soran for Kalambur)

A
Anzhelika04 28.04.20

Yes beautiful Triss, Yen and beautiful, and CRIS all the other women look great. Generally women are great in the game , in some games a woman from a man difficult to distinguish, so they are terrible. For example in dragon age Inquisition.

A
A_Games 28.04.20

In addition to Triss and Yen still blonde Priscilla good. -_-

Y
Ya Betmen 28.04.20

Artnas Games
And Keira Metz than it attracted.

S
Sergei Romanov 28.04.20

Yes like a normal person. Even better than the second.

E
Elankan 28.04.20

Her somewhat rejuvenated, what would her background Ian seemed more Mature :).

a
antropolog13 28.04.20

Elankan
what nonsense is this? They can rejuvenate themselves and Triss and Yen is already at 300, if not more years, I do not remember...

E
Elankan 28.04.20

Hey, Hey you're easy, they're not that old, younger than Triss Yen for 60 years. Ian-90лет, Triss-30, something like this. By the way Geralt is also about 90, but there can be wrong.

a
antropolog13 28.04.20

Elankan
Yes, too far... here's proof that she's a woman
I am ninety-four years. But take it as a confession. I open up to you just so you understand that you can't treat me like a child

X
XBoy360 28.04.20

Mercurionio
Oh, by the way, in the trailer kind of seemed rude, I differently represented from the descriptions, but the game direct nyasha.

X
X_ray_83 28.04.20

antropolog13
Triss actually younger than Ian, she 35-37 (real age) . She is the youngest of the witches . Ian, Philip and so the old woman in sraneniyu. The old Francesc, Geralt 60 kopecks .

a
antropolog13 28.04.20

X_ray_83
see above, already figured out

M
Mercurionio 28.04.20

X_ray_83
Geralt under steward. More about this Vesemir says in the tavern in the White garden.

X
X_ray_83 28.04.20

Mercurionio
No, he just says almost a hundred , or get a quote to write here . How can you not remember ?
60 cents..... The book should be read, and not the game play !

M
Malkart 28.04.20

I do not agree. On the contrary, became more expressive. In the second part forever with Pokerface went, and now even facial expressions have improved... added to be more precise. Emotions can now though somehow to distinguish. Yes, it's not just Triss for

L
Lifariya 28.04.20

The first part was okay, second rough, and the third is the best option!