3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ichigo13 28.04.20 05:23 pm

Hacking! (F1 2017)

Could you tell me the way of hacking or fill the coach!
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pyanyy chay 28.04.20

ichigo13
Well, you.... naivnenky

i
ichigo13 28.04.20

Resources do not break as before using ge

h
h00weh 28.04.20

ichigo13
Cracked but not so easy
So far, only pay-cheat happens

S
Slowery 28.04.20

Resources are not hacked that via normal screening that through the values.

Z
Zaxxxarov88 28.04.20

Using cheat engine does not break. Anyone tried using art money? The coaches have? I understand that it's not interesting and so on, heard it all, but the guys behind the McLaren, I barely dragged, and without the extra points to improve just a gesture, simply not possible.

J
JustDude 28.04.20

Zaxxxarov88
the idea for a couple of seasons will be able to drag)

Z
Zaxxxarov88 28.04.20

JustDude
Probably. I drive a complex and even on the keyboard( I'm on a course of desperate), should notice an increase mind and strength of the AI compared to last season, and even such factors as breakage or wedge transmission straight during the race, which adds to the difficulties. Not enough points, I'm Zauber quietly catching up. It is necessary so to speak to sponsorship package)))

J
JustDude 28.04.20

Zaxxxarov88 I skated two races and changed the engine, I hope the new update fixed it. how are you doing?

Z
Zaxxxarov88 28.04.20

JustDude
Dates are OK, GP Hungary, from McLaren took Williams, qualified 8th in the race the rain are the 4th , there were 6 laps in the afternoon, continue))) in Macs changed three engines, two a couple of items, and the other on the verge of a third set transmission reliability yellow top should swing, then pulls longer. In Williams replaced Strolla, very cool made in this part of the formula, the chassis, the forks are not very good, with the flow of rubber is worse, and the track where you need more downforce and chassis for better ride not really, that's Hungary it showed in the settings of this-worldliness all had to put on the pressure to the detriment of speed, and the tactics of two pit stop, but in Macs and could be one to keep on strategy.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 28.04.20

Zaxxxarov88
As in previous F1 games have created a special topic on the forum, such as: Experience, the Best circles, Screenshots, etc etc ))) And this year watching the discussion in the topic about the hacking started )))

I'm certainly not that desperate ), and ride on the easy level (long gone are the days when it was time to disassemble the rounds in practice on telemetry in GP4, and twist settings), are now once more just ride, but after driving one race for McLaren in F1 2017, wearing out the engine by 60%.....how to live ))) but not enough fuel on the last lap over, well roll forward enough.... ))) The toy is definitely cool, and makes learning to ride, although the same telemetry from GP4 or does not add )), and then how cool it was passed, in practice a few laps, then look what's on the charts, where what to twist it is necessary ))

Z
Zaxxxarov88 28.04.20

BlackZloj
I do not argue))) but the person I asked replied)) by the way increased the level of difficulty( 85%) and then the forks won the GP, Spa, Monza and Singapore. And quite easily. In race pace the moat. I F1 this year simply inserts, are well finished, but without a rudder some things will not. By the way, I on the Mac in the rain won the GP of Russia, came second in Canada, fourth at Silverstone and I was called a pitchfork)))) so as not to kill the car to improve top yellow part, and the Macs need engine here on the first 10гп enough ))) and there is someone better get to command))

_
_Red_FoXx_ 28.04.20

Zaxxxarov88
I agree the helm is not enough, he chased the clave, and You like it, too, keyboard, or steering wheel with pedals? )) I have just one GPU, and only did what he saw the result of the race, so it is all available points to inject into the reliability.....))) let's see what will happen, I think in practice the old engines to use, and qualo and race later ))