3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
t830x 28.04.20 05:25 pm

Macros for A4tech Bloody (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Proveit

In General, after the updates ceased to work correctly, the macros written in the memory of the mouse, I have written two of them:

1. Feeding the Persian and wears armor when he is in transport out of the motorcycle club organizations
2. Does the same thing but when the Persians in the motorcycle club or organization

The difference between the macros is a motorcycle club organization adds an extra menu item because of that after pressing the button M should be twice the down arrow to matzo instead of once.

Now the impression I have is that randomly the menu to move the macro in the end, the armor and health are not popolnyaetsya

The macro is very useful and many times rescued in those moments when die the Persians, not at the moment.

8 months MAROSI worked and then after the update broke everything

If anyone has mouse A4tech please download both the macro https://yadi.sk/d/CLwwp9Ny3MVhaE open them in version 6, the Bloody soft assign 2 button mouse and test the game sitting in the transport, first the macro for the club organization then that when the Persian out of the club organization, and after checking email and the like.

Thank you to those who will respond and check the macros
5 Comments
Sort by:
e
ed58963 28.04.20

I have buttons over on the keyboard and mouse and then there's the macros...

o
origamikiller 28.04.20

t830x wrote:
8 months MAROSI worked and then after the update broke everything
Used the same Logitech mouse, and also recently stopped working (when, after the last DLC, or earlier – can't tell as have not yuzal).
I had zero delay between clicks – solved the problem putting a small delay.

t
t830x 28.04.20

origamibiro

I even with the second delay all crookedly works

G
Gamejoy 28.04.20

t830x
Hmm, maybe the mouse tupit? =)

t
t830x 28.04.20

Gamejoy
Yeah all of a sudden, to the same day, all working correctly, how come the renewal so blunt :D