3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T.-.8.0.0. 28.04.20 05:25 pm

The most difficult choice (Dragon Age: Origins)

Write cases when the choice was very difficult
69 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nuarlatotep 28.04.20

I have now a very difficult choice: zagnobit afftor can not be pardoned. Where is the comma?

D
Dark1994 28.04.20

no,it is a normal subject,although if I had to choose it without any weight on the soul

R
Runaa 28.04.20

Sometimes doubted, but rarely.

m
mifora 28.04.20

the most difficult choice on the game I had to kill Alistair or not..

T
Tiger[Overmind] 28.04.20

The most difficult choice - who to sleep!

m
mifora 28.04.20

no it was not a problem--all))

F
Falconyter 28.04.20

couldn't decide who to sit on the throne of belém IPI harrowmont

m
mifora 28.04.20

harrowmont like podbrey)

R
Runaa 28.04.20

Falconyter
And Belen will be the best ruler.

L
Linnan 28.04.20

The most difficult choice - to Bang or not Flemet order Morrie

mifora
try to keep the anvil and put Harrowmont and see in the credits that he was the raids on the surface to send to capture victims to create Golems - while Belen when you save the anvil quickly realized where this is headed and refused to cooperate Branca

m
mifora 28.04.20

oops--didn't know....just like a dwarf when I started belém was bad

R
Runaa 28.04.20

mifora
Belen as a bad person, but as a ruler better than Harrowmont.

m
mifora 28.04.20

how can you kill flemet if it saved the HS...it is at least unethical)once I banged----Homo so sorry I started a new game)so I have no problems with this nebylo

pysy here--ask---how in awaking at the beginning of the fortress guards the gates to open...

F
Falconyter 28.04.20

mifora
I mean how to open it? Maybe I'm wrong but they seem to be on the other side of the Garlock blow

m
mifora 28.04.20

that's the point that where they do not touch them..I this way and that tried...prohozhdenie honored--so like wiiuse to help..but they are odd with me not talking ...what is most interesting...here I leave rapidly noted--and drunk as it opened---and I do not remember the past hurt...

F
Falconyter 28.04.20

mifora
apparently glitch prapatti and replay

R
Runaa 28.04.20

mifora
how can you kill flemet

But save a friend or beloved. Plement is not a nice creature, and very dangerous and cunning creature.

m
mifora 28.04.20

firstly..what is zadruga she kills?
second---Morrie in my opinion much worse than the flemet
and tretih---she is also of hawke's companions in the second save
to me it evokes more respect...although the plans will become clear only in 3 tastyyyyy I feel that the plans will not be very happy)

L
Linnan 28.04.20

Flemet's not like killing - even if it is to keep alive, Morrie is still gone and in the credits about her mother not a word to be spoken at all

m
mifora 28.04.20

here and I about the same...I just let it slide..and winn al lilka and stood at my side and approved