3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aler 28.04.20 05:27 pm

Drop from Baal (Diablo 2)

I would like to hear someone that is cool falling from BA'al? I am here for many years nothing except for a pair of Tr Ermolov did not fall, but killed it about 20K times ~
It seems to be the main mob, but falls with him only when the next 7 leechers with NBC, and there's nothing to take.

Podelites experience solo killing the ball that fell good?
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

in Resurection mod to me as it began to fall the coolest kits for the Persians (though not only from the points and on the road to it) so you can wear amouzou barbarian paladin and druid and I naigal not yet dressed nekromanta. after that, the couple in Igor atraccion generosity ended and already vasche Nitsche interesting and it did not fall

K
Klassewer 28.04.20

NO-TH-TH.
With ditmarsch Zack fell and Viper like

A
Aler 28.04.20

Why you need to raise the drop with BA'al? And with travica falls Noranda more than the main boss, it's not right.

y
yok0o 28.04.20

topi4 eto bil 2 tr armora odnovremenno
i ewe quhab 2 asa 2 ls 2 wb fools

A
Aler 28.04.20

yok0o
I thought you bought this gun

y
yok0o 28.04.20

DBRN
pokupal ya potom 2 asa 3 ls 3 wb 109 ed fools

A
Aler 28.04.20

yok0o
Throw a screen to boast Stoll

U
Umka_S 28.04.20

the trick is that to do with hbr baala drop normal, solo also unfortunately drop specks, thousands of races for 8 ppl it was no use, occasionally zak some sort of shorter ist no more runes above pul-um it is on phbr seen.

A
Aler 28.04.20

vadim011
That I do not understand. The tracing is not silto better drop when the lock 8 ppl, and in fact - a huge difference.

y
yok0o 28.04.20

DBRN
kakoito v iz xvastalok zalit uje

I
Immense 28.04.20

To specifically describe this whole situation is enough to remove one space in the topic title.

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

Immense, I remember back in the dawn of rise in popularity of D2, there was a time when Baal when certain conditions have fallen from the light sorce for ~second. :-) someone from the nerds running, rushed to exploit the rumor went - admin found out and fixed. it was funny. I saw 3-4 of Baal.
PS modernization has left in the name of a topic mistake the name with a small letter. in that light he will remember. ;-)

A
Archon Guard 28.04.20

That I do not understand. The tracing is not silto better drop when the lock 8 ppl, and in fact - a huge difference.

not 8 ppl thing, but in different IP, the first time jammed as written MB schA will have time to read
3-6 digging (4-2 mule) and along farm Baal there HKS and drop to share - so though it is necessary to divide, but it will be something to fall every time, or almost, well, random business stuff you know, the main thing when zod falls don't forget petsname share if you get caught.
2 is not very falls checked, even when Chisik played with him he ran and ran something particularly Nitsche did not fall, it is only necessary tale and that everything was nearby

H
Hattack 28.04.20

Plus a turnip just for the topic title!

A
Aler 28.04.20

Archon Guard
IP vlient to drop, here zhto theory HD

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

DBRN, so that's why some people don't know where Jahi stick, and other recent eats without salt!!1 (((

A
Aler 28.04.20

Obsessed
That's why I anything above vex never fall :D

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

DBRN, but the drop had to do with it.. ;D

c
cr0x 28.04.20

Jah and I picked up with the second wave on open hbr. Download reaction xD

O
Obsessed 28.04.20

cr0x, crocks, Baal is the final boss of the game Devil two, with him ON the IDEA crashes a lot for effort, but you have to finish it multiple players with different IP than kosher, and they (the IP) are, the higher the probability chotko drop - DF, SMC, Jahi of sorts..