3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francisk I 28.04.20 05:30 pm

VAPI

Who how to treat vapam? Is it true that they are less harmful than regular cigarettes? Who hovers, and which electronic cigarette use?
Your opinion about the phenomenon?
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt-47 28.04.20

if you have to choose between lesser and greater evil - I would prefer not to choose at all. The same nicotine, only more delicious. Smoke, poison themselves, I see little chemical food and so eat more nicotinic the body lacks.

F
Francisk I 28.04.20

Geralt-47
But if the mixture without nicotine?

G
Geralt-47 28.04.20

Francis I
well, then there will be a chemistry and smoke. And Cho, you're still in the lungs to drive the chemistry, still chemistry. Want to get some? go nature go and get some in the woods - make it easy pleasant

F
Francisk I 28.04.20

Geralt-47
you still have to drive it to the lungs
Well, in fact, I was floating, I have no vaping

l
lmperatorPC 28.04.20

Opinion Smoking : varieties of foul-smelling substance.
Better not to clog the body with this.

L
LenivyiBob 28.04.20

There are a couple friends of smokers.
They decided to try vaping, not much.
But stunk at the time they are a lot less.

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

for those who have extra health

m
masha 28.04.20

Geralt-47
He write or have you got already all prepared?

G
Geralt-47 28.04.20

Masha
again, you fucking Troll? get the fuck outta here

m
masha 28.04.20

Geralt-47
That wages are not paid? Why be angry?

D
Dzhihad 28.04.20

I think it's just an identification mark for gays, well, that was a common topic of conversation when meeting with the guys.
Got one day at work in a vaping shop and randomly met a boy cute, but strike up a conversation failed, because I'm straight and smoke a CIG.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.04.20

Francis I wrote:
Who how to treat vapam?
Another crap for morons, sorry 8)
If Smoking has any sense, from dimopoulos the meaning is: wasting time. To prohibit sellers of dope punished (somehow).

Francis I wrote:
But if the mixture without nicotine?
Liquid nitrogen produces smoke without nicotine, and why? Sense that? At least he cools food or other objects, if necessary. And the smoke from vaping what for?

F
Francisk I 28.04.20

Grevol
well, all will be there in the end

W
Wolfenstein 28.04.20

Them yourself right now, do not delay, remember there was one vaping when they of a current appeared 5-6-7 years ago. Delayed a couple of months then got bored, quite expensive the service was at the time and demanded great dancing from the cigarette flows, the fleece is illuminated and the delay is not steam and the smoke of burning fleece voosche then these weepy curves were conductive they say better and cheaper in service well MB. Lope is harmful or helpful I don't know of research on this topic I didn't... but what I can say liquid rather dubious - most made in kidae that's like not very cool because it is the quality of throwing leaves much to be desired and th there cidity mixed one sun Tzu know... to take the liquid nicotine finally make sense not seen all the possible test, if a lot of mg starts to pull throat to hurt... finally many and nicotine dependence is not present and the body Nikitin fuck not nuzhon... I love th to wapow - questionable garbage on the one hand it is fun because a lot of steam you can tighten it quite amusing, with other questionable throwing unknown liquid are mixed and poured... This niche is better not to delay but if it was just like Hocico look like the above dude wrote there shariki fun you can rent or sales cigar what valuable but the less the better and not like a chimney pitch is meaningless...

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

finally can not in a subject that is
but the logic is harmful not the nicotine and carbon monoxide to make a connection, and other information that the smoke codereuse. there are some shorter lashes go bald and carcinogenic veshestva all sorts remain in the lungs from which cancers can appear.
following this all that burning tobacco and paper into your lungs about equally harmful.

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Honestly finally do not care. The main thing that they smoke their hefty dense layer is not allowed. And in fact, can and the gap in it without a trace, poor guy.

n
nikita2112 28.04.20

Vapers holding in his mouth an electronic member partially realize their desire to keep the mouth member present. They are all latent gays, and vaping allows them to enjoy phallic object in your mouth, but still in plain sight.
Jihad wrote:
Got one day at work in a vaping shop and randomly met a boy cute
Oooo, looks like you're one of those too.
Jihad wrote:
but strike up a conversation failed, because I'm straight
And the boys look cute.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 28.04.20

nikita2112
The man who sees everywhere unconventional sexual proclivities itself refers to it, is just afraid to admit it to myself or holding back.

W
Wing42 28.04.20

nikita2112 wrote:
Vapers holding in his mouth an electronic member...
With the same success you could say the same about cigarette smokers about the fans whipping a beer out of the bottle.

N
Nurp 28.04.20

The only plus electronic, they really help to quit Smoking. Then > elektronku also have to stop without any discussion.
Email a little less dangerous than a regular/analog cigarette.
The danger of electronic that fine pairs more tightly and rigidly obvolakivaet pulmonary bulbs, but still it's a little less dangerous than damage from ordinary with their bouquet. After electric. also, there is shortness of breath, reduced stamina is the only primary symptoms.
In the mire of electronic used FOOD (i.e. not technical) glycerin and propylene glycol, and FOOD flavors (cherry, orange, strawberry, etc., or created mixes/bouquets). Nicotine can be added, you can not add. The addictive nicotine tough boys husband. force, the girls suppresses reproductive function. body.
If you don't quit Smoking, and decide to float with a clean slate - you're funny/ridiculous. The harm of electronic is - vapor (optional)nicotine. To say that young people CTE is not addicted to alcohol and tobacco more successful going, the majors (Papa's darlings does not count).
He quit Smoking after many, many years only through email, so would not dare, that still plague. Been sitting on them a little less than 2 years after you said goodbye to them
The choice is always yours :)