3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 28.04.20 05:30 pm

I hate these your sounds!

The theme here because in music there are no such people.
Subject: do you Know those people who never listen to the music, say they do not like, sick of it feel and etc? There are all these people on the planet, or all sewn into the DNA that we really have to live?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

finally, I patsanski age music almost did not listen.
in the work and pitch in thoughts and it bothers me when I sit down to eat all sorts of samostojeci off and buffoons of the chambers are expelled
and the music when you listen to make it is highly concentrated as the movie overcame naprier peck-peck
occasionally, however, I can by means of a certain rhythm to create some of the images are graphic in peck head

m
masha 28.04.20

Ripper Man
I'm a little add. Your concept of listen to music, pretty vague. If you find a person who loves to listen to the music, you check it. Is that not music at all is listening. It may be that he listens to poetry. And for music in General it is indifferent, just for him, music as a complement to the poems.
I myself love to listen to music, even when trying to understand the lyrics if this song, it's usually forgotten and switched back to the melody. Now when I see what someone says that loves music, I clarify, and it turns out they loved the songs, ie the meanings of songs.
That's the popularity of the Chanson is that? What are they all listening to?

I have when I'm at the computer, always playing music in the headphones.

z
zdrastE 28.04.20

Masha wrote:
Your concept of listen to music, pretty vague. If you find a person who loves to listen to the music, you check it. Is that not music at all is listening.
B A R A B A N S. only them and nothing else.
Spoilered – shit
pop music – stool!
Punks hoy!
– Victory is ours!
Deutsche zoldaten, German tanks
UN partisan, Russian punks
Deutsche zoldaten, me tank
Hitler kaput, I'll be a punk!
B A R A B A N S!!!

R
Ripper Man 28.04.20

I was just wondering if aggressive these people and can they kill

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
If they don't listen to music, then they write it. If they write dubstep or Russian rap - Yes, they are quite capable of murder.

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Ripper Man
The man that hath no music in himself,
Who is not touched with Concord of sweet sounds,
Capable of robbery, treason, trick!
Dark night of the soul of his movement
And thoughts all gloomy - like Arab,
- Don't you believe that!
PS already Like you there rest not so much and the music is not so loud and late should sound.

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

Ripper Man
you know I love to listen to music, Masha, not poetry (texts) and tunes, rhythms, melodies (in my collection there is not a single melody without words), and to kill for the fun of it I'm not able, only from extreme necessity.

Rolemanser wrote:
Capable of robbery, treason, trick!
As already it was written by me, I love the mood music. And robbery I can not. On account of treason: the worst betrayal is betrayal to yourself.
Joke about treason,We men don't change. We just sleep with other women. And you women, we do not forbid sleeping with other women. To sleep with other women is not cheating. Cheating is sleeping with another man.
And on account of the tricks... Sometimes they did not.

z
zdrastE 28.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
Do you know those people who never listen to the music, say they do not like, sick of it feel and etc?
Do you know people who never read books, saying that I do not like bad from reading feel and etc?
Do you know people who never eat meat, say what don't like bad feeling from it and etc?
Do you know people who never go into the metro saying that I do not like bad feelings, etc?
Do you know those people who never marched, they say that don't like bad feeling and etc?
Do you know of people who never...?

Ripper Man wrote:
all at once?

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Andreabocelli
You have music in your soul?

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

Hello
I know people who say they don't understand why read. It scares me, too.
Rolemanser
And what is considered music in the soul? The last attached a haunting melody?

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Andreabocelli
Once again, the music is in the soul, not a haunting melody in my head.

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

Rolemanser
Andreabocelli wrote:And what is considered music in the soul?

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Andreabocelli
You see a gopher?

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

Rolemanser
And it is.

I can't give a specific answer to a question which is abstract for me. I live in a world of precise measurements and definitions. So I arranged, educated and brought up. While you don't give me the definition of soul music for me is an abstract concept - I can't give a clear answer to your question. In the extreme case a name should evoke certain images. This phrase music in the soul I have is that there is only one way you just described. Although logically I understand that this refers to something else. I wonder if you can offer something specifically different?

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Andreabocelli
Not really, you didn't have enjoyable moments, when your soul is rejoiced and sang?

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

Rolemanser
answer: In such moments in my head included a very specific music (or not, as anyone) works or there is a desire to listen to something very specific.

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Andreabocelli
You've answered your own question.

A
AndreyBatkovich 28.04.20

Rolemanser
maybe I answered your question. But you're not mine.

S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 28.04.20

Rolemanser
you hear the music in my ears when happy? Yes, you have schizophrenia bro, drink (not sing) tablets

R
Rolemanser 28.04.20

Sayreville
Buy glasses man, you have to sight all bad - buy glasses or learn to read, music in the shower!!! where did you see in your head?!!
I heard the sound, but do not know where he is?