3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 28.04.20 05:31 pm

lazy potatoes

I was treated to fried potatoes, I learned the method of preparation.
as it turns out is not difficult, having basic cooking skills anyone experienced Powerage.
in principle, nothing unusual, the main feature in the method of cutting potatoes.
portion for 1 person
3 potatoes medium size, peeled, if young enough to rinse well.
cut off a small slice from the potato to make a flat area. it will be much easier to slice.

then cut it into thin slices, then lightly pressing down cover in the following way (like fallen dominoes)

heave knife, it is better to use a large knife with a wide blade and transfer to the pan

in the end you'll have this design

forgot to mention that the potatoes put in cold frying pan.
next, pour vegetable oil, add salt to taste and put on fire.
the first 6 8 minutes fry over high heat so that the potatoes on the bottom grabbed a crispy crust.
then diminish the fire,cover with a lid and bring to readiness for another 20 to 25 minutes. as a rule, if the top potato slices are ready, the whole dish can be considered ready.
spread on a plate (for the pictures I had to try)...
Bon appetit!

by the way, lazy because during frying the potatoes is not necessary (and highly recommended) to stir and flip.

Spoilers fries lovers is not really suitable because it would be a couple, though still has a crispy crust.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

Refried Spud with butter=junk food. Pan brutal.

n
nikita2112 28.04.20

Method interesting, but the portion will be too small. I usually 2 times more fry, for love.

r
requiemmm 28.04.20

Yes, there is nothing. I such portions have at least three, or at least a piece of fish or chicken...that's right, the top should hit a large piece of boiled chicken breast, half for example, and come.

R
Ripper Man 28.04.20

the Jeroboam is detected.

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

b
bosa 28.04.20

tasty)

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 28.04.20

requiemmm
Similarly. But I prefer the piece of lamb.

D
D78L Secret 28.04.20

Cool. And then there are the recipes?

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.04.20

Hello wrote:
by the way, lazy because during frying the potatoes is not necessary (and highly recommended) to stir and flip.
And lazy because after roasting you would not put in a special glass dish and then not cooked in the oven 40 minutes at 180 degrees... ;]

A
Anglerfish 28.04.20

Holy shit Spud cleaned - half of the total mass in the bucket is kicked, it seems.