3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_Igor 08.10.19 07:00 pm

Technical issues (The Suffering)

Tell me lads, this game nehochet to work with radionomy Apostol download the film flickering on the screen-what can I do, who knows?!
Thanks in advance!
32 Comments
Sort by:
J
JCDenton 08.10.19

Anyway, I also have a Radeon 9200 and the flickering was only when I used to the toilets and sinks in cells at the beginning. If they do not go, everything is fine. I have so. Went pretty well... no more!
Listening to the question. You from 7th wolf drive?

7levin 08.10.19

I didn't have movies and menucha fail on 9200радеоне and in the game nothing to be seen. the problem is solved by dropping the resolution to 800\600

C
CSKA - Ivica Olich 08.10.19

Please help!
The startup problem - need help!!!
Writes an error at startup (clicking on the exe'schnick) entry Point in procedure WMCreativeSyncReader not found in the DLL WMVCore.DLL.
What to do???
Version of the triads - 1cd

C
CSKA - Ivica Olich 08.10.19

The problem was solved by installing windows media player 9 :)

S
Snake [AI] 08.10.19

I can't run the game on the computer. I have a Duron 950/256 Mb DDR/Radeon 9200 SE/Win Xp.
They say there is a patch. Post a link to a working patch and Toya all that shaking didn't work.

T
Timon 08.10.19

I have worse... what hardware is not important.. but ATI Radion 9200 finally went to the Ambassador of setting of fire wood at Body finally refused to batitsa.
in short I installed Windows from scratch, updates to SP2,inserted the key,put derekt Х9с,potuvil Windows media player and some thing(nadisko lay with the game), installed the game and gives me that is supposedly funny and supposedly send nick this software against the bug.. and not start

a
away 08.10.19

And I have a Radeon 9200 does not plow(((

B
Bonevers 08.10.19

Dude,the answer is update wood!On my GeForce 4 MX 440 is flying!Although I did not go until updated wood.

N
Ninashim 08.10.19

at the beginning of the game says an error ocurred while trying to initialize the display. please check that your video driver are installed properly and then go to the engine options dialog to select a valid display mode. how to ispraviti ?

[
[BF]Striker 08.10.19

I have the same thing wrote.I felts firewood on vidyahu reset felts DirectX 9.0 set

N
Ninashim 08.10.19

What kind of wood and where to download them. where to download just call Direct?

[
[BF]Striker 08.10.19

On the official. the website of the manufacturer vidyahi should be the driver. On account of the where to download DirectX not know,my CD driver was

N
Ninashim 08.10.19

you link me the official. the manufacturer's website vidyuhi. Interesno there are drivers for Ati radeon ve sdr?

[
[BF]Striker 08.10.19

Look in the search engine website Radeona.I have a GeForce so radionovsky sites you don't know

G
Giber 08.10.19

The necessary file 10 Docks.sdu (with the sounds to last level)
throw off on soap giber2002[DOG]mail.ru
or tell me where to get.

D
Deadroll 08.10.19

I hate when you wash off the water in the toilet the screen turns into a mess!

T
TooCold 08.10.19

the people help! is it possible as a thread to run it on Vista??!

R
RadeonX1950 08.10.19

Goes fine even on Windows 7 - not the free version.

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 08.10.19

And why she can't go on 7 - ke?

M
MC_Black 08.10.19

People I know in the game to make the game sounds sometimes not lost?