3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok94 28.04.20 05:31 pm

Whose translation is better? (Fallout 2)

1C
Left the Corporation
Fargus
Original
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 28.04.20

Four

V
Virgil_ 28.04.20

It's all written here:
http://www.fallout-archives.com/articles/6/54p1.php

D
Dzhey Gastovski 28.04.20

for the second part IMHO more suitable translation from Fargus, so for me the Foul 2 is more fun and frivolous than the First, and the translation must be appropriate, broke-although he is not quite accurate and correct in some aspects.

but such a response after some character told a long story : what the f*are you talking about Nude, etc. in the same spirit without any censorship good for the atmosphere of the second Foul.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 28.04.20

The original. And the atmosphere holds, and humor all reports.

H
Hip Priest 28.04.20

Fuck knows what I have, but everything is fine with the quality. At least the GECK is GECK, not a Slope of some kind.

S
Sergey Travkin 28.04.20

1c

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.04.20

The original of course. I don't want the game translation, it needs players that understand the language.

H
Hip Priest 28.04.20

The original of course. I don't want the game translation, it needs players that understand the language.
I never in a role in the original play, though I have a pretty good knowledge of English (Upper Intermediate, approximately at the end of the school was). The probability of occurrence of unfamiliar words, which would be impossible (if there is no Internet/dictionary at hand) to complete the quest, or at least to understand the meaning of some dialogs.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.04.20

The probability of occurrence of unfamiliar words, which would be impossible (if there is no Internet/dictionary at hand) to complete the quest, or at least to understand the meaning of some dialogs.
Where is the opinion from someone whose English level is above average? Low self esteem or what?

H
Hip Priest 28.04.20

Where is the opinion from someone whose English level is above average? Low self esteem or what?
Had some problems in 2007 (when I knew English a little better than the current) while playing Morrowind. Although Foul 2, and can be pereproyti inglish, because I know him well.

D
Don Zhabokvak 28.04.20

Pargolovsky familiar, that is...

f
freisnd 28.04.20

Original

R
RoMAN1612 28.04.20

Left the Corporation rules!!!

t
tonirovannyi 28.04.20

Studio translation Fargus represents the Revival 2.
The localization of 1C and did not take=(

M
Mirvein 28.04.20

Syndrome chicken the same!

377885207 28.04.20

I 100500 years ago on a tray on the street bought the rebirth, the herd's new name, but the translation in the game was at a high level, the atmosphere is observed Mat was present) don't know whose translation, but for me it still is the best

P
Psihodolb 28.04.20

don't know whose translation

Fargus... (=

377885207 28.04.20

Psihodel
right there in the first foul, the city has a firm Fargus with a sign)

N
Nufy-kun 28.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Fascist. If you think that some games only for the elect, not for those that want to play them, you don't understand about the entire industry.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 28.04.20

Nufy-kun
Yeah, come on, answer the post five years ago. If you do not know the language, the problem is yours alone and therefore you need to seek solace in other vyser the game industry with a fully Russian localization (Yes, I'm talking about Fallout 3).

Besides, English is taught in school. Not taught - read above.