3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreemanAWP 28.04.20 05:32 pm

How to hook up with Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Two times through the game and twice failed to persuade her to stay with me. I read different guides, but still something went wrong. Who-thread knows the procedure?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninth_Satan 28.04.20

First the seeds, then beer.

W
Werewolf1986 28.04.20

Спойлерhttp://www.gamer.EN/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-gayd-po-devushkam-geralta

A
AlexBlade95 28.04.20

FreemanAWP
PF che's complex?
When the first and subsequent meetings, trying to pick her up at the ball with her need (necessarily) to kiss, to go to the rescue of a pair of sorcerers (required) and before sailing to admit her love (the phrase:I love you), GG WP IZI

C
Chaos25 28.04.20

when he played with me the first time remained

F
FreemanAWP 28.04.20

Werewolf1986
It is thanks to this guide I was svalilsya.

A
AlexBlade95 28.04.20

FreemanAWP
There is not written correctly, there is no mages to help, and to go in search of anais and Berthold

F
FreemanAWP 28.04.20

AlexBladeX
Understood, I'll try.

W
Werewolf1986 28.04.20

AlexBladeX
FreemanAWP

Th? I have 380 hours manipulative and breadth of the game was, and now I'm there no matter anais and Bertold you help or all mages will still be Triss Merigold with you if you tell me before I left for Kovir stay with me and I love you. What debili play games, and so far of the Witcher have not been God, I first two years ago stirred up with everyone and did not know that this will turn sideways to the Witcher that he will throw both Triss and Yennefer. Then when the game was once again I hooked up with Triss, and then another time was hooked up with Ian:)

A
Aleks 76 28.04.20

Kiss Triss,help her and have to say I love you

O
Oleg V 28.04.20

Triss Homosassa-it is not needed

F
FreemanAWP 28.04.20

Werewolf1986

O
Ot Boga 28.04.20

Oleg

S
Sergo1017 28.04.20

In Novigrad you need to complete all of her quests,and most importantly in the garden not to be blunt,then,before sailing to admit his love for her,and she teleports to you from the ship,and then at the lighthouse the main thing is not to miss the moment

G
Garrus-1994 28.04.20

And I thought we were a lost generation...
There is no clear guide as have the song spinning.
The author probably read a guide on how to sleep with Keir,a Sakha,were obtained from...for to hook up with them is the same as pass darksouls.

L
Lifariya 28.04.20

Personally, I have to first go without reading.