3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 28.04.20 05:32 pm

your suggestions what mods to do (Devil May Cry 4)

I ran out of imagination

and I decided to turn to you

and so in what colors make fashion Nero Dante and Virginia

do not say black or white colors, boring and a mix of black and white to anything good will not

and don't tell portillos costumes for Dante is the dmc1 costumes-2-3 costume from DmC is

so what you are saying color and when I will have time to do
17 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuri Yandere 28.04.20

Personally, my mind only one idea - ANTO combine a couple fit in my humble opinion mods and add minor amendments. So, was on the resource like this mod, where Virgil redrew the cloak, making it black and adding the dragon on the back, as for me, it turned out great. Also on site was another good mod to replace the blue effects on Yamato red, but the rabit with Alastor, so I would like to ask to combine them. And, finally, what else was not - I would like to make Vergil in DT was a human head with a human face. The body, of course, should not be changed, let it be demonic, but the head Oh, I would like, plus it's very original as I've ever seen. In General, everything I've said here - can be a good idea to combine into one mod, for me it is perfect this sbrockey x)

Here's the screenshots for details...

m
mazinily 28.04.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
no, I do only the repainting if I obleceni a few mods authors mods will be unhappy

Y
Yuri Yandere 28.04.20

Okay, how about perekruta coat in black and red, perekruta textures of punches Yamato in the color on the screen and replace heads in the DT on a human? Purely their own, without other people's mods?

PS I hope, with the head of Virgil, all is not quite hard?

m
mazinily 28.04.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
I can only recolor clothes dt it is impossible to put human skin right now will show what makes the color of the bumps Yamato they are a different format hardly anyone knows how to minaet them

Y
Yuri Yandere 28.04.20

mazinily
What a pity. All sugar straight away, and ideas of others no, it's always something large-scale in my mind :\

m
mazinily 28.04.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
I screen did not do so as a horror face stretched out on the white in the dt mode

L
Letniy Les 28.04.20

Make a costume of Ukraine

m
mazinily 28.04.20

Summer Forest
can not even imagine how it will look

I mean that it is difficult textures to draw

Y
Yuri Yandere 28.04.20

mazinily
Damn, just remember how one dude made Dante DT such that the head was human, only to face a demonic mask. Maybe he left her for a reason, because textures have rastegaeva?

m
mazinily 28.04.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
this way I have not yet reached a bend for the game is already almost nowhere to be found

P
PeaceDuke. 28.04.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
It's for ordinary дмс4? Just there everything was easier, the files so to speak, was more accessible, and in the same se even repaint the haze of the dt of Nero is problematic...

e
exlubu 28.04.20

I really want to play as a female incarnation of Dante-Nero-Vergil -in this if you can I'd be happy
Just wanted to return to Virgil his old judgment attack he used in part 3 of LCA

i
ilya mazin 28.04.20

exlubu
I told you that only you can do the repainting and such not under force

it's too hard

e
exlubu 28.04.20

Ilya Mazin
sorry-perhaps I misunderstood

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.04.20

Stop with your mods. Pointless repainting skins, this pretty old game has not changed.

i
ilya mazin 28.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
I apologize for being rude but what's it to you? and why are you supposedly telling me that I'm done

let's then stop for all games to do fashion

the game is the special edition of 2015 and if you don't know her yet, make fashion not in Russian and in English

i
ilya mazin 28.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
and it is not necessary to specify the person enough not enough

how to play know how to do mods for that and doing well, I like to do mods for dmc4se

and I don't care what year is it