3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arias Florian 28.04.20 05:32 pm

windows 7 does not start! (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Help! The game doesn't run! What to do?
82 Comments
Sort by:
T
TopGuN98 28.04.20

To clean the latrine windows 7 and put xp. Hafnium Windows 7 same as Vista

L
LeZZviE 28.04.20

The normal Windows is XP.

D
Dadko 28.04.20

I FOUND A SOLUTION FOR WINDOWS 7!!! Disconnect the rollers and everything will be alright!!!
Need to disable them in the launcher, this program is in the folder with the game!!!

D
Dart-archangel 28.04.20

To run on Windows 7 need to download the fix. For example here:
http://m0008.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_sw_knights_of_the_old_republic.shtml
A link called Knights of the Old Republic VISTA & WINDOWS 7 CRASHFIX and is suitable for both parts.
After no need to put the work or remove commercials. I have tried.

C
CHIPUCHILO 28.04.20

Similar problem. Played earlier and without problems. Now beginning to hang a mission in the Talos , where you need to bring the accelerator to the gang Lords. You come in the door and throws to the main menu and it hangs. I do not know already what to do ? And the English version put in compatibility launched , nepomogaet. What to do ?

E
Evil Dart Revan 28.04.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/31688/ - throw and replace the file there. And all without a case by compatibility run. I also have 7

K
KreatorMb 28.04.20

does not work( I click on the shortcut of the game, there is a picture with the ship and the game. then after 5 seconds the picture and the process disappears and nothing more happens.
I have Windows 7. tried crashfix. really want to play but don't know how.

a
avaddon666 28.04.20

if not difficult write in ICQ...have installed and patched I go it displays an error with the characters and throw directly into the Intro with the ship. prior to this, I installed the patch video card as the game and requested. established this flashfix or whatever it is on the link in this forum is written-did not help. ICQ-491512287 or email [email protected] in advance blogadaryu

a
avaddon666 28.04.20

if not difficult write in ICQ...have installed and patched I go it displays an error with the characters and throw directly into the Intro with the ship. prior to this, I installed the patch video card as the game and requested. established this flashfix or whatever it is on the link in this forum is written-did not help. ICQ-491512287 or email [email protected] in advance blogadaryu

M
Monte Kristo 28.04.20

In short, I have windows 7 x64. When you start the game, it is minimized after splash screen. In General, put the fix, which is write, did not help. Put the unofficial patch http://www.swkotor.ru/download/index.php?act=view&id=605 also not helped. Then made compatible with windows 98/ME. Lo and behold, it started. All SPS.

L
Lord_A 28.04.20

The game was not designed for Windows 7, how do you remember the game came out in 2003, while still not talking about Windows 7.

T
ToxaViking 28.04.20

and helped me off the rollers. but the ability to another problem: monitor is 1680x1050 and I have the panels moved. panicle with medacam and stimulants in the middle of the screen.

I
Igrok 1 28.04.20

And I all these tips did not help at all. Is all. Do the characteristics of the hero, and immediately after the splash screen shows that the program is not responding. Or does not want to run. Maybe someone knows a better way to combine this game and Windows 7.

K
Keinan 28.04.20

Install Piggy.

D
DarklSide 28.04.20

Now I will describe how I always run on windows 7

1. Need Kaspersky (I use 2011, I so now there is no need for memory)

2. In the settings, Casper is program Control (PS Defense Casper must be enabled)

3. There is need to add two files swkotor.exe (the running game) and the launcher Launcher.exe (This is where you can choose to start the game, there seems to be another diagnosis, even if it is music). When added need to configure them, edit or modify (a rule), you need to click on each item => right-click and submit a request (it will become yellow thing) and so you need stelath with all the points these 2 files: swkotor.exe myself Launcher.exe.

4. When I start the game (need to run the launcher) to see the query that you want to allow this action, there will be requests 10 pieces and start the launcher. When he to start click to Start the game and Casper again requested a permit, we allow (there is also 10 pieces).

5. If the game starts and a black screen, press Alt+tab (to minimize) and again alt+tab (to expand the game). Well, or button Windows.

PS: When the game almost start Casper will notice that detected a Keylogger, we adresem. Most importantly do not need to click on allow too quickly. And no need to put a tick in the Remember this action for next time

D
Darth Severis 28.04.20

I have seven,Yes I agree xp latch but I pomoglo disabling vydac

A
Alex1-9-9-5 28.04.20

I also have seven, I put fixes and compatibility changed and the rollers were off the nothing helps.
But PTS want to play, if somebody find the solution Please write!!!!

S
SteveNers 28.04.20

how to disable video in the laucher?!!

M
Mister Darth 28.04.20

[new user]
have debil...include the launcher settings and disable videos

S
SteveNers 28.04.20

there current language and enable public test server access