3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revo1ution_ 29.04.20 07:37 pm

Which of the factions do you belong? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Let's remember all the groups that are in the Exclusion Zone? So, this is the... the Bandits, Neutrals, Duty, freedom, Mercenaries, Warriors, and a Monolith. From what group are you?Test here: http://aeterna.ru/test.php?link=tests:62392

FL is my result:

WELL, IT'S ALWAYS... ASK FOR THE GOOD HUMAN THING TO DO, AND IT'S BOUND TO BE A FIGHTER FROM THE NEUTRALS...
Sometimes the stalkers do not want to adhere to any of the existing groups, are United in clans, teamed up with friends and tested friends. The main principle of such enterprises is to stick together, not to destroy alone.
174 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikodim345 29.04.20

Judging by the test I'm a mercenary
but inside the neutral

s
swat2238 29.04.20

In a single game in 100% cases I play for Duty=) and in multiplayer for Free.

L
Lashped 29.04.20

I mutantov... Ahh

s
swat2238 29.04.20

For the mutants to play well, their emissions are not much!

L
Legat Marks 29.04.20

swat2238
that you think so that nepochem

s
swat2238 29.04.20

And Yes, you're right! They have ejection forces increase. =)

L
Legat Marks 29.04.20

swat2238
Ltd. Yes, you seem a little something about the release know. The emission of destroys many mutants, not all of course but most

H
HuliGaN 29.04.20

Neutral.

A
Anti 4it 29.04.20

DOLG FOREVER!!!)))

K
Kennedy007 29.04.20

FREEDOM IS BETTER

v
vlad_xDDD 29.04.20

Kennedy007 it??? the fact that they no h. am I not doing???

c
clavko 29.04.20

Mercenaries forward

S
Spez24 29.04.20

WELL, IT'S ALWAYS... ASK FOR THE GOOD HUMAN THING TO DO, AND IT'S BOUND TO BE A FIGHTER FROM... MERCENARIES

People who are able to perform any task for money. Know the Area and its offspring worse than the average Stalker, and often die there, where green rookie would have noticed the danger. But as for the war with people here, they know a lot.

Mercenaries rule!!!!)))

N
Nikas stalker 29.04.20

vlad xDDD freedom is much better than debt

v
vlad_xDDD 29.04.20

CEEAM???

P
Permanent_Lost 29.04.20

People who are able to perform any task for money. Know the Area and its offspring worse than the average Stalker, and often die there, where green rookie would have noticed the danger. But as for the war with people here, they know a lot.

M
Metal Messiah 29.04.20

I'am Freeman. Although 50% neutral.

N
Nemec-Shvine 29.04.20

Well, it's always... Ask for the good human thing to do, and it's bound to be a fighter from Debt...
Paramilitary group, characterized by strict discipline: its members actually live under the Charter. Only representatives of the Debt do not sell the unique creations of the Zone with the outside world: rumors: all found these people give up the artifacts to the scientists. Each member considers considers its main goal of protecting the world from the impact Zone. Most of the operations of groups linked to the extermination of monsters, so the raids Debt often deliver the rank and file of stalkers many pressing problems. Long and fierce enmity with the group Freedom.

C
Cet 29.04.20

Well, it's always... Ask for the good human thing to do, and it's bound to be a fighter from... Mercenaries

It is quite predictable. This test can be performed with the result that you need. Answers too clearly define the group

B
BeS_NICKa 29.04.20

I for a Duty, the very best guys, defend the common neutrals from all sorts of gangsters, kill mutants thereby also help other stalkers, all arts helping scientists represent science.